“Beautiful location”
Review of Island View Cafe

Island View Cafe
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Looe
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Lovely place, good food, amazing views of Looe Island, and even a copy of "the book". Dog friendly and great coffee.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 12 October 2018

This was our second visit as we really enjoy sitting in the sunshine looking out to sea. The service is very welcoming and there is a good choice of food. The fresh crab salad or andwich is excellent

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and I came here for afternoon tea and I simply can't fault the place. It's small, charming, pretty and provided delicious tea and cake at remarkably low prices, which makes a refreshing change in such a popular tourist spot.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this beautiful little café whilst looking for somewhere to eat, after a good couple of hours exploring the fantastic rock pools, just across the road.

The whole place is absolutely delightful, with a bright, clean interior decorated with pretty vintage-chic. The lovely garden has picnic tables, and stunning sea views across to Looe Island.

I ordered the halloumi avocado wrap, which was absolutely delicious, and others in my party had big, satisfying sandwiches, and chunky chips. Conversation was notably absent because no-one was prepared to stop eating for long enough to talk.

The staff were lovely, and nothing was too much trouble. They had excellent knowledge of the allergens in their food, and really turned a good visit into an amazing one. Not only would I go back here, I'd visit the area specifically in order to do so

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We only had hot drinks this visit, which were very nice. The food is very nice aswell, when we have visited before.

Friendly staff, great service, free parking on the street out the front, not far from Looe, on the Looe to Polperro Walk Route, inside & outside seating. Amazing views.