“A little gem”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dawn p
Redditch, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Stay here for a week, lovely bungalow, spotless and very roomy for a holiday let. It was like home from home. Very peaceful and quiet. The welcome pack was wonderful.Open the door and within a minute your on the beach. Its a great place for a base to see cornwall.A credit to Louise for her high standards. I'll be back.

29 May 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that the bungalow and location met with your expectations and we would be thrilled to welcome you back.
Jojoisast...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Gem of a spot, peaceful and hidden from the hustle and bustle yet within walking distance to Looe”
Reviewed 9 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The bungalow was in a perfect location literally a few steps from the sea. On first arrival I was pleasantly surprised with the site. It has a beautiful backdrop of hills on one side and the sea on the other with bungalows scattered around.

The quality of the bungalow was absolutely great. - it is modern, bright and clean and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. There is a large TV with Sky and Wifi so I took my laptop along. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need. I did intend to cook but the local chip shop was so amazing I didn't get much chance (best fish and chips I've ever eaten from the Coddy a Shack just a two min drive)!

The garden is small but perfect for a holiday and fully enclosed so good for dogs. My little pug was perfectly safe out there. There is a cute little bench built up high at the back of the garden which you can climb up to and sit and view over the bungalow and to the sea. It is a little slippy to get up so be careful if not too steady on your feet! There's a BBQ outside too but I didn't use it (too busy eating fish and chips!)

Onsite there is a really modern bar/cafe and shop looking straight out on to the private beach. It was rainy when I went so couldn't take advantage of the outdoor seating area but was still lovely despite the rain. I would recommend a evening drink in there - lovely cosy atmosphere especially in the rain.

If you want to be close to Looe but away from busy areas then this is perfect! Pretty much just a few windy roads away from Looe nestled away in Millendreath - this is a perfect spot.

I will definitely be returning!

9 May 2015
We are so thrilled you had a good time and yes the Coddy Shack is the best fish and chip shop I've ever bern too. Delighted that your little Pug enjoyed the garden and we would love to welcome you back
Yeapie-bo...
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Perfect accommodation in one great location”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I booked this accommodation after reading all the positive reviews and I must admit I was more than pleased with the accommodation and location. After a long car journey from Bournemouth and also gloomy start to our long weekend away, my friend and I were more than happy to arrive to a lovely gem setting. Bungalow is very clean and equipped with everything you need to have for a perfect holiday. We really enjoyed the chocolates & cider that was left for us - what a lovely welcome treat. Thank u Louise. My friend who only arrived from Malaysia the day before had her first English welcome and was truly impressed!
We did not realise how close we were to the beach waking up to the sound of wavesin the background was just a bliss! Truly recommend this place!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleaniness and space
Liked least: Having to leave!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 May 2015
So thrilled you had a good break away. And yes waking up to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach is wonderful. We would love to welcome you back.
Stumpy10
Newcastle
“A little haven”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Well today is my last full day staying here and I have to say I have loved every minute. I came to visit my friends who live here and it feels like I've been here for weeks. Such a lovely place to stay. Everything you need is here. If your brave enough to go to the top level in the garden the view is amazing. Thank you to the owners for the lovely welcome surprise. I would certainly recommend this bungalow to anyone wanting to visit this area.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
25 Apr 2015
So pleased you have had an enjoyable stay. It is such a peaceful location its hard to tear yourself away. Happy to welcome you back anytime.
Jeromebzh...
Brest, France
“Superb Bungalow in Stunning Surroundings”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed for 3 nights in that high spec bungalow at a very affordable price (top of the range bedding, Sky tv, wi-fi...). The surrounding is fantastic with the beach just a minute away and the Black Rock Café right on the beach and serving very tasty food. What more could you ask for? We will definitely book again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
24 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review we are thrilled you had a good holiday and enjoyed the property and the surroundings. We would love to welcome you back
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing