Little Harbour Guest House
US$132
US$128
US$333
TripAdvisor
All reviewswine roomgold roompeach roomcharming couplepremier inneast looehanging basketslovely friendly hostsovernight staygreat weekendcoffee and hot chocolatecomfy roomlovely little placestayed two nightsnice staysense of humourcar parking space
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Just got back home ftom anothet great weekend in Looe bay.
Stayed in Little harbour guest house.
Go as guests leave as friends.
So so friendly and clean.
Breakfast is top notch fills you up for day.
Tip for lunch or evening meal or just a coffee is the Black Swan. Great place to visit.
Looe bay my favourite place in Cornwall.
Stay at Little Harbour you will enjoy youre stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My mum and I have been to a lot of B&B's but this was one of the best. Jim, the owner, couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The room was super, the beds very comfy, the TV reception was great and we had no problem getting a wifi signal. Breakfast was freshly cooked and gorgeous. I will definitely be going back and can't recommend this little gem highly enough.

Room Tip: I only saw the room we were in but I would imagine all the rooms are equally as good.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Jim and Shirley made us very welcome, we stayed in the peach room very comfy and clean , dining room for breakfast, full English was lovely. Stayed two nights very friendly, will recommend to my friends and family. Nice walks, shops not far away . Lovely stay had by all x

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I booked a room as a surprise for my husband’s birthday. We have been to Looe several times because we love it, but previously we have always stayed in different accommodations each time. We had the Wine Room at the rear, overlooking the garden. A lovely quiet room, even with the windows open overnight. We live in a seaside town and I can confirm that the seagulls in Looe are much quieter than they are at home ! I had mentioned on my booking form that the trip was a surprise for my husband’s birthday, but neither of us could have been more surprised to find a beautiful bottle of wine, two glasses and a birthday card set out in the seating area of our room ! Such thoughtful and welcoming hosts, Jim and Shirley. Our room was spotlessly clean and well set out. So lovely to be able to sleep with our windows open, unlike many hotels these days. Lovely hot shower and plenty of hot water. Complimentary tea, coffee AND hot chocolate (yummy), a couple of biscuits each and shower gel. A nice hairdryer in the drawer rather than a hopeless one fixed to the wall like you (unfortunately) often find in hotels. The radiators were on when we arrived, but Jim kindly showed us how to turn them down, but we ended up turning them off as the room was just the right temperature and we like to sleep with open windows and not waste heat. Blankets were in the cupboard if required. Breakfast was spot on and plenty of it ! Cereals, yogurts, juices and fruit, full English, toast, butter, preserves, etc, tea/coffee. Set us up for the whole day ! Jim and Shirley both clearly work very hard to provide the quality service they do but they still take the time to chat to guests in an informed and interested manner. As hosts, they certainly get our vote and I thank them both for making my husband’s birthday weekend even more special. Would we go back to Little Harbour ? In a heartbeat !!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Our overnight stay at Little harbour guest house was fabulous warm and welcoming Jim and Shirley are very friendly couple Jim helped with our luggage and made a lovely cup of tea, our room the gold room was so cosy warm had everything we needed, They even let us have a take away and eat it the dinning room even the room had a lovely window table and seating nothing was to much trouble, and the breakfast was fantastic freshly cooked, we definitely would recommend here and look forward to visiting again hopefully with our little dog and for longer, Thank you so much Jim and Shirley... meet as strangers and leave as friends.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family