“Relaxing lunch and great cake”

Cavendish Coffee House
Ranked #4 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cavendish Coffee House has been established for 28 years. It is owned by a local family and offers all day breakfasts, morning coffees, light lunches, main meals and afternoon teas. It also offers home cooked food, cakes and slices, Origin coffee, table service, wifi and really great music.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Went with a friend for lunch. The cafe is cosy and friendly and there are cakes in the window so we could see what they had. We enjoyed jacket potato with brie for me (lots of brie and good salad too) and potato and leek soup for my friend which was really thick and chunky. We then enjoyed cake. I just had a piece of chocolate cake (which was lovely), but my friend chose the meringue cake which they split and filled with strawberries and cream - a huge portion and very tasty and something I will be trying on another trip! The service was friendly and efficient, but they did take a while to notice we had finished our main course and wanted cake.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The people who work here are so friendly and chatty it makes for a really great atmosphere. The afternoon tea is my personal favourite, but all of the cakes are super delicious too. Also the BEST vanilla milkshake I have ever had.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a coffee while waiting for the ferry. Friendly service nice flapjack but lattes a bit weak and watery. We are hard to please coming from NZ as most of our cafes roast their own beans and make a strong creamy latte which we find very hard to find in the UK.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Ed was a fantastic waiter. We were made very welcome and comforted. Plenty of fuss made for our puppy too. Great coffee and fantastic cakes. Will certainly return

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant breakfast, coffee, music and staff. Well worth a visit. Haven't tried the cakes but they look amazing.