“Fab evening”

Ranked #209 of 505 Restaurants in Chester
Description: Authentic Italian restaurant and Bar
Description: Authentic Italian restaurant and Bar
Reviewed 7 September 2021

We ate at Carbonara at N49 on the 2/9 and really enjoyed the evening. Excellent food, delicious wines and really knowledgeable staff and owner who made some excellent recommendations regarding the wine's and menu, will definately be visiting again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Good service. Great food. Lovely location. Had 3 courses each and everything was fantastic.

Will definitely be coming back again and again!

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2021

We eat here today and all I can say I wow the food was amazing staff very friendly our children were over the moon with the strawberry & cream asked for more and was given it with a smile my husband had the fish and is very fussy and was nothing but complimentary I had the chicken in mushroom is all I have to say gorgeous

Reviewed 29 August 2021

Went with my wife we decided to have dinner in Chester.
The appetiser which was the meats and cheese platter was average.

The Main courses were just awful I ordered the Carbonara the pasta wasn’t cook properly and my wife ordered the mix fish which was so poorly presented and quite frankly the very worst meal that I have seen in a very long time.

Regards to value, atmosphere and quality sorry to say this was minus 1

Avoid at all costs……..

Reviewed 28 August 2021

We’ve been for a birthday meal at the carbonara restaurant. The service as well as the food was simply amazing. I haven’t had such a great meal for ages.
The menu is small, but for me that’s just a sign that the food is carefully selected and prepared fresh. Couldn’t recommend it high enough!