“Amazing 5 star cottage .”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Louisiana...
Malta
“Amazing 5 star cottage .”
Reviewed 26 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Very professional fast booking , such a lovely clean beautiful furnished cottage and mostly in a very good location in Chester couldn't ask for a better place to stay . Everything is up to standard which we really liked . Want to congratulate Karen for keeping such a gem of a place, loved every minute of our time there . Thumbs up !!!!!

Date of stay: January 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
26 Feb 2016
Many thanks for your review. I am assessed annually by Quality in Tourism in order to retain my Visit England 5 Star Gold award. I was assessed only recently and received 100% for the cleanliness of the cottage. I am delighted that you found the cottage in a clean condition also. Jasmine Cottage continues to hold the highest rating achievable for self catering properties. Hope to see you both another time. Karen Buchan, Property owner.
JMV19
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Home from home”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Our first trip to Chester and Jasmine Cottage was an ideal place to stay. It is immaculately clean and very well presented, making it a real home from home. Karen the owner goes to great lengths to make you feel welcome with a fantastic welcome pack including not only the usual essentials, but wine and chocolate too! Jasmine cottage is in a great location and just a fifteen minute walk into the centre of Chester. Ample of places to go and things to do in and around Chester and easy access to North Wales. Would highly recommend a trip to Chester and a stay at Jasmine Cottage. We will be back!

Date of stay: October 2015
Travelling group: Other
5 Nov 2015
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review and for highly recommending a trip to Chester with a stay in Jasmine Cottage. I am so pleased that the cottage met your expectations. I have many guests who return again and again to Jasmine Cottage because there is simply not enough time during one visit to explore Chester and North Wales. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Jasmine Cottage another time. Karen Buchan, Property Owner.
krubi
Sydney, Australia
“Great location, all conveniences needed - home away from home”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Jasmine Cottage is in a great location for Chester and for exploring the surrounding countryside, and has every convenience needed to make your stay perfectly comfortable.

Arriving from a long flight from Australia, we were greeted by Karen, the owner, who carefully explained how everything worked. Jasmine Cottage had everything we needed for our extended stay, as well as some lovely touches to make us feel very welcome - not only did the welcome pack include chocolates and wine, Karen had also put fresh flowers in the kitchen!

We stayed here for 4 weeks, and the location was ideal. It's a 10-minute walk to via the rear gate to the university, only a 25-minute walk to the centre of Chester, and it's less than 10 minutes by car to the border with Wales - great for exploring North Wales. If you don't feel like walking into the city centre, there's a bus to catch that goes right past the end of the mews - although being set well back from the main road, you don't hear any traffic noise whatsoever. Throughout our stay, Karen responded quickly to all our questions and requests. And even though I was on a tight budget, Jasmine Cottage was affordable.

I can't say enough to recommend Jasmine Cottage, for either a weekend escape or for a longer stay like ours.

Date of stay: May 2015
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
24 May 2015
I am delighted that you enjoyed the cottage and its location. Many guests similarly like the location because it is easy to access North Wales, Liverpool and Manchester from there. I always try to meet and greet guests on arrival to explain how everything in the cottage works, help them access the internet and answer any queries that they may have. Thanks again for the review and for choosing to stay in Jasmine Cottage. Karen Buchan, Property Owner.
djkr
Glasgow, Scotland
“Perfect”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was easily one of the nicest properties we have stayed in. It is a terraced house on a small, quiet development about 15-20 mins' walk from the centre of Chester. The owner was friendly & helpful and responded promptly to all our emails. The house was very clean and in excellent condition. There was a good selection of crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils. The welcome tray containing wine, chocolates, biscuits, tea & coffee was a nice surprise and there was even a pint of milk in the fridge. There was also a Samsung smart TV with a 3D bluray dvd player and free wifi. The only improvement I could possibly think of would be a coffee machine or a larger cafetiere.

Date of stay: April 2015
Travelling group: Young Children
15 Apr 2015
I am delighted that you enjoyed staying in Jasmine Cottage and thank you for taking the time to write this much appreciated review. When the cottage was graded last month I achieved 100% pass rate for cleanliness which I was delighted with. I hope that you and your family will choose to stay in Jasmine Cottage again should you decide to return to Chester. Thanks again, Karen Buchan, Property Owner.
jol416
Kirkbymoorside, United Kingdom
“Top quality accommodation at a resonable price”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a weeks stay at Jasmine cottage and I can honestly say it is the nicest cottage we have stayed in - spotlessly clean, comfortable furnishings, superbly equipped and brilliantly located. I could not fault it and we did not want to leave! We would love to stay again as there was so much to do that we did not get round to seeing. Thanks Karen, so pleased we chose your cottage!

Date of stay: July 2014
Travelling group: Young Children
10 Aug 2014
Thank you for your lovely review. I am glad that you found Jasmine Cottage spotlessly clean. When I had my Quality in Tourism assessment last March I was delighted when I was awarded 100% for cleanliness. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to my cottage another time. Thanks again, Karen Buchan [Property Owner].
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.