“Shocked by the poor service...”
Review of Subway and Spar

Subway and Spar
Ranked #77 of 112 Restaurants in Ely
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am completely shocked ! Just ordered a tuna sub here. Unfortunately, I had an accident and my sandwich felt on the ground and the lady in charge named Rachael, refused to change it. She asked me to pay for another one. Never seen this before. This subway obviously doesn't care at all about customers. We'll certainly never come back!

2  Thank Ninisse1st

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I go here regularly for a breakfast sub and latte , which are delicious and great value . I am usually served by the
manager who gives excellent customer service . Everything in shop is very clean and organised .... highly recommend

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Decided to treat the kids last Sunday. Wish I hadnt.
Girl serving us was rude, miserable and obviously didn't want to be there, which resulted in us having our order thrown about and rushed.
I won't bother going back.

1  Thank Emma L
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Only popped in to subway. Hit the spot! Just a bit odd sitting in the back of another shop to eat it.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I have been in a few times and found the staff and service great, the Subway section is always good and handy for that quick lunch or coffee stop.