“Amazing Time!”
Review of Si5 Spy Missions

Si5 Spy Missions
Ranked #7 of 19 Fun & Games in Cambridge
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I brought my children here a couple of weekends ago and it was amazing. I’ve never heard such excitement from my children as they ran up the stairs after their mission.

They absolutely loved the time and said their guide was very fun. When they came out the food was very well served and presented and they all had a great time.
The cafe staff were very efficient and had our table cleaned in seconds when we wanted to do the cake.

Overall, we had a very enjoyable time and will be visiting again!

Thank you so much!!

"tunnel"
"adventure"
"josh"

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Thank you so much Adam, Louis and the rest of the team. Our son Cameron had a brilliant time with his friends, and when they came out they were delighted to tell me "We survived!"!!! They then enjoyed their lunch and playing with their slime throwers!! I have no suggestions as everything was great :-)

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Staff were really friendly and helpful, very good with the children aged 6-7. They had a great time, raved about it afterwards. Would book again. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Great time for my 10 year olds birthday party; really enjoyed it and bang on for that age group - staff were great; really strong customer service - as it should be.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My daughter's party on Sunday 24th September was awesome! Absolutely all 17 of them smiling when they emerged from their Spy Mission adventure. Excellent, hearty food too with a nice choice and such helpful staff! The manager went to great ends to ensure we all had a great time, such attentive and cheerful assistance! He even helped out by specially sourcing some candles for the cake I made (as I forget them). What a professional touch! I warmly recommend them for any parents with lively and active children for a fun and memorable celebration event. Everything was taken care of (I just brought along the cake...a party with just about no work for parents, is this possible?). Thank you to Si5 Spy Missions Cambridge!