“Only 5/5 but I want to give a 6!!”
Review of The Olive Grove

The Olive Grove
Ranked #34 of 753 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Olive Grove opened its doors for the first time on the 1st of April 2013 in Cambridge, UK; bringing from Greece the long-standing culinary tradition of the Maniot Kontakos family. Since 1992, the family has been providing executive hospitality & catering services through its Greek subsidiaries the Capari Suites, the Kouzini and the Canal.Today we aim to bring traditional Greek food with artisan twists of our Chef Mr Joseph Zanaty transforming the Greek food you know & like to food that will dazzle and instantly earn your love.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

4 of us spent a fantastic evening in the Olive Grove. I've been for a work lunch a few years ago and was uncertain this was the same place. The revamps confused me! BUT the food...oh, the food! We had a shared starters, a main course, a dessert, coffees and a licquer. I can't list anything as each of us loved what we had including the vegatarian choices! The service was unbelievably good - never asking for another drink. Our waitress asked and we were so happy we carried on! The meal was not cheap (I remember the Petty Cury Greek upstairs restaurant with moussaka swimming in fat back in the 1970s!) but you really need to taste the food! It was worth every penny as were the drinks.
Stop reading this and head over there now. You will love it! Oh and the menu described the dishes beautifully in English!

1  Thank MarcoPolomint
Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, amazing food, friendly staff! carlos was our waiter very polite, knowledgeable. He had other tables but never failed to make sure we didn't need anything.
will definitely be visiting again .

1  Thank Mariagiul
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I visited with friends and had a lovely meal.

The food was excellent, I had the mixed grill which was delicious.

Service was very good and the price was surprisingly good too.

Would thoroughly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We went to this amazing Greek restaurant known as a family business, near the Center, perfect location to recovery after a day in Cambridge. When we arrive to the restaurant we being approach for a waiter that took us to our table, nice venue, friendly staff. Our waiter Carlos recommend us a Kleftico “lamb shank” which he explain to us in a way we decide to try, not just that but the mix grill... just amazing combinations of flavours and authentic Greece experience.
I will recommend to book a table as they are busy during a weeked times.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing and the food was delicious!! It was authentic Greek food and tasted so fresh. The staff were very friendly and served with a I would highly recommend this place for all families and kids. Top class !!