“Excellent”
Review of Greens Coffee & Co

Greens Coffee & Co
Ranked #9 of 54 Coffee & Tea in Cambridge
Description: High Quality Coffees,Smoothies and Milkshakes Freshly Prepared Food using the finest ingredients. Hade made Cakes and Pastries
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I had some time to kill waiting for my car to be serviced so decided to go for a walk around town. After soon realising that I needed some breakfast I decided to go to a nice looking cafe that had some chairs outside. I found this place and can say that it is one of the most pleasant places I have had breakfast.

I had poached eggs on brown toast. The eggs were perfectly cooked. Runny yolk and firm whites. The bread that was toasted was toasted just right and the coffee was also pretty damn good.

I have to admit. The service was the main contributing factor to why this has been given 5/5. The staff were all happy, smiley, funny and very pleasant. I was on my own and a waitress asked if I'd like a paper to keep me occupied. This was a very thoughtful touch and even though I declined the offer it was very much appreciated.

Not one complaint. Which makes a change. I'm a miserable sod.

2  Thank Matt R

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Visited Sunday lunchtime for snack after a six mile walk around cambourne with sentence other walkers,food and service was excellent we all sat outside in the sun.well worth a visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Proper coffees and super friendly service. Busy place, easy to see why. Easy parking at the nearby supermarket.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Yesterday afternoon my girlfriend & I experienced yet another amazing day at Greens.
The staff are always polite and attentive.they really do go the extra mile no matter the day or request. We were met with a delightful lady who took our order and who then came straight back with 2 blankets incase of a chill.

Both drinks were ice cold (perfect for a sunny day) & both my girlfriend and I ordered the special which is the grilled asparagus with crispy bacon & cheddar served with a well dressed salad.
The food was outstanding!

I have never had one issue and considering I've been to Greens over 40 times in the past year I'd say that's pretty amazing for an establishment to keep a consisted,happy and high quality service throughout the time.
Whether you are a local resident or simply passing through,Greens is the place to go!

The website is well updated & give great information on upcoming events along with food & drinks menu.

I'd like to give my thanks to all of the team at Greens & I ensure you we will be back.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Popped in with 2 freinds. Had lunch. Good is amazing. Staff are very welcoming lovely indoor and outdoor seating. Cakes are totally amazing. You must try them. Definatly worth a visit