“Happy Mc happy”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Myself , wife and daughter visited this pub on Tuesday the 24th and were welcomed by a very tall ponytailed gentleman, very welcoming and friendly nothing was too much for him (despite our many,many requests) we will definitely visit again. If i could give more than 5 stars i would! Well done tall man !

Date of visit: August 2021
Boathouse1948, General Manager at The Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Johnmr7212rn, great to hear you enjoyed your visit to our pub. I will make sure that Matt knows about! Hope to see you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (344)

Reviewed 24 August 2021

I was given a very warm welcome as soon as I entered the door. The lovely lady worker welcomed me to the bar and asked me if I planned food or drink . I explained I was just here for a drink . She offered me a table either inside or outside. She was very efficient and kind. She told me to take a seat and would deliver my drink to the table allocated.
After she returned to ask if my service was satisfactory, I learned her name was rose.

I'd like to take this time to mention I feel she is a real credit and her interpersonal and hospitalitable skills are amazing.

I hope all receive the service I did by Rose when visiting this establishment

Date of visit: August 2021
Boathouse1948, General Manager at The Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

On holiday in Cambridge for a few days and came across this pub. So glad we did. Riverside seating and superb food. Recommended

Date of visit: August 2021

Karenly8036js, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at our pub

Reviewed 20 August 2021

This pub is lovely to have a drink and some food by the river. All the staff are friendly, go above and beyond.. special mention to Ella, Ann and Nikki!

Date of visit: August 2021

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our pub and our team! Have a great day!

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Had an amazing evening by the river and had some lovely drinks and food, made even better by good service from the staff, many thanks to Ella for, always providing a laugh and an enjoyable moment every night we come.

Date of visit: August 2021

892olliec, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you so much, I will pass the comment to Ella!