All reviews free wifi homely feel large car park good size slept really well off road parking busy road decent hotel full english cannot comment good nights sleep yogurt sleeper loo colleague
Reviewed 20 July 2018

My Wife and I stayed here for two nights whilst visiting family. Our room was on the ground floor in a second building accessed by key code. The room was comfortable and reasonbly clean, though we did find a used cotton bud on the floor on the second night. It certainly was not there on the first! The staff were polite but a little difficult to understand. The menu for the evening meal gave you little choice, but the food was edible. The dining room is only open until 8.00pm. The hotel is located between a main road and a railway line, so if you want a window open in the hot weather it can be quite noisy!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank MMeikle
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This is a nice little lodge to stay at if you are just using it as a place to stay the night. The room was a good size and it was very clean and presentable.

It is very basic but for just over £60 for a couple to stay for the night I thought it was good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Decent hotel, with lots of parking. Staff were brilliant! Needed to use a computer and they didn't have one but the lady who checked us in offered us her laptop to use - absolute star! Didn't stay for breakfast so can't comment on that but room was clean and bed was comfy. Bathroom in our room had been recently been redone. For the price you really couldn't beat staying here.The only reason that I didn't give it 5* is because I found the walls to be a little thin, but myself and my partner had a good nights sleep nevertheless.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank cb1006
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My room was very basic and although the shower room seemed newly done, the way the door opened meant water flooded the floor. Also, the shower was barely tepid. There was no hair drier in the room so I had to go downstairs to ask the one member of staff, who seemed to be the only member of staff on duty. I chose the continental breakfast at £5 extra but it was frugal and the filter coffee was awful. The whole place seemed generally run down and neglected.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Teresa R
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Needs to pay a bit more attention to its appearance. Some nice flowers or plants out front and a spruce up of the rooms would do this place the world of good! Has a nice conservatory area, if there was a nice garden to look out on to this would be a pleasant place. Overall thought staff were friendly and hotel was clean. Not a bad place, just needs a bit of TLC.

Date of stay: February 2018