“Poor”

Get food delivered
Ranked #38 of 46 Quick Bites in Aylesbury
Price range: US$4 - US$42
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered at 18:31 it’s now 20:25.... still nothing. Rang to chase 3 times to be told it’s out for delivery on the first 2 calls, then on the 3rd they couldn’t even locate the order. Thanks for lying to me on the first 2 calls and keeping me waiting nearly 2 hours only to be told... dispute it through the Uber eats great customer service.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

Decided to try Caprinos for a change. Pizza was ok, but I've had better elsewhere. £14 for two 9inch pizzas. Cheesy bites were £3.50 extra, they were good.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 31 December 2019

Top of the range. Simply ignore the negative reviews on here about this place. Three things spring to mind; Great value, Great food, Great service.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 19 December 2019 via mobile

Absolutely awful. Avoid at all costs. I ordered a delivery via Just Eat and was given an estimated delivery time.

When that time came and went I called Caprionos to find out where my food was. The member of staff I spoke to was extremely rude, and when I asked for a refund I was told only the manager could do that and she was out on deliveries.

Over an hour after the food should have been delivered it turned up. No apology and more bad attitude. I told the driver I didn’t want it now and wanted a refund. He said I’d have to speak to the manager and HE was in the store. Someone not being truthful here!

I rang the store again and spoke to someone claiming to be the manager who promised he would process the refund through Just Eat. Over a week later, still no refund.

A disgustingly bad way to treat customers. Use one of the many alternatives and don’t give these crooks your money!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank King375
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Waited for over an hour after being told the delivery would be 45 mins. Called twice and was told driver was just up the road. Food was cold! Very disappointed because their pizzas are usually the best around!

Date of visit: November 2018