“Lovely food ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Fabulous veggie food, best I’ve had out in long time. Had Pizza and veggie tapas, delicious. Great selection of gins too.
Very good service. Great location.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We eat out lots, 2 or 3 times a week
But
This place still stood out
Food was truly phenomenal
Fresh hake
Home made pesto
Tender lamb
Best brownie EVER
Excellent service too
Please visit, so rewarding

Reviewed 22 April 2018

well this was different , if not enjoyable. enjoyed the cocktails , deep fried calamari.
the pizza was very good , ham rocket etc .Moroccan spiced lamb i think we had , another enjoyable meal . the service was quick and cheerful . would definitely visit again if in Bristol

1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

About my 3rd time in the last year I’ve visited Under the stars and I must say it’s consistent. Portion sizes are good, quality is ok nothing really to complain about.. service very attentive so an all round good night.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Great place to eat, we had tapas which was very good and the baked camembert was so yummy. Good atmosphere on a Friday evening. The lady who served us was professional & friendly ( I think she said she was from Yorkshire!)
I messed up - booking the Saturday when we wanted Friday, she was lovely, insisted they could find room for us.
Looking forward to visiting again!