“Great stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gashead99
Seattle, Washington
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 14 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The location is residential, tidy, and generally very quiet (although if you are a light sleeper the family upstairs might prevent you from sleeping in, unless you can ride it through until they leave the house!).

The flat is in great condition, bright, and well furnished with most things you’d need for self catering. The back garden is tidy too.

I’d be a bit wary about booking it for 8 people. Two double bedrooms (very comfy beds) then the rest on two double convertible sofas in the long living area would be a full house, plus a bit crowded to cook/eat and coordinate bathroom use.

The Gloucester Road has nearby bus stops to get to the town center or out to Cribbs Causeway Mall. Across it, Horfield Common is a great green space with a good playground for young children to enjoy.

I signed on at the adjacent Horfield Leisure Center (on their pay as you go plan, but if you are an Everyone Active member maybe you are already good to go) which is well equipped (pool, gym, classes, skate park) and not overly crowded even on busy weekday evenings. Tesco is about a 10-15 min walk away.

Mark was very responsive with the few questions we had, and the neighbors I talked to were friendly. I was always able to find parking somewhere along the short street at any time. My only regret is we missed the neighborhood street party because we were away that Saturday; I bet it would have been fun!

Sarah C
“Very happy”
Reviewed 27 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The apartment was beautifully clean and well stocked with thoughtful extras. Mark was on hand to answer questions and help out and was efficient and professional whenever we contacted him. We even had the chance to chat with the neighbours who were lovely! Everything was made as easy for us as possible re. Wi-Fi, instructions for the shower (which was fab!),keys etc.

My only criticism would be the lack of DVD players and the fact that the volume on the televisions had been limited to a particularly low level. I understand that tenants had been inconsiderate in the past but it felt very prohibitive.

That said,it wouldn't stop me from staying there again - I would just come armed with a laptop!

Management Response
27 Jul 2018
Hi Sarah, thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed your stay, I will purchase a DVD player for the middle room and will increase the volume limit, it’s a difficult balance between keeping the neighbours happy and the guests. All the best, Mark.
spanner29...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Bristol Apartment”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Really really nice apartment enjoyed our stay. We all felt the rooms were a great size and fully furnished. Excellent and what a great location! The only downside was the fact there were motion cameras in the doorway and kitchen. Would definitely stay there again though.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing