US$181
US$86
US$79
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsbus stopno lifta lovely place to staymunster rugbybar restaurantcity centrebar staffstayed for nightsroom was clean and comfortablepleasant staylimerick areaexcellent staydouble bedbreakfast roomsaturday nightcooked breakfastfollowing morning
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I stayed here while working at Troy film studios. The rooms are clean tidy and fresh. the staff are great and welcome open arms. I miss them all. The food is great value for money. Great flavours. The bar is a hotel bar which has also very friendly locals . I miss everyone at the Killmurry and would stay there in the blink off an eye.

Room Tip: Don't ask to watch cricket when the hurling is on.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Colin D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.Your kind recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Our long-term and regular guests are always a particular favourite among all the staff here as it is a little like welcoming back a good friend or family member. We all thoroughly enjoyed looking after you and your colleagues and remember you all fondly.

We sincerely hope to have you return at a later date at which time we will continue to do our best to ensure excellence in service.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This was an overnight business trip to University, which is very close, and I stayed here rather than the more expensive Castletroy down the road as all I wanted was a room for the night. I'm sure the other hotel has more amenities and may be nicer but this was grand for an overnight. Its a bit dated, my room was one of the 200s so that corridor was a but aged .. carpet was dirty and stained and looked like it could have done with some loving care, but the room was fine for the price paid, and breakfast was good. Really missed air conditioning as my trip was during one of those rare things in Ireland, a heatwave.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Alan S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. We find our guests feedback to be invaluable.

I am pleased that your stay was a pleasurable experience for you which is what we aim to provide each of our guests with. I take particular note of your observation regarding the décor in this area and feel I must mention that we are currently undergoing renovations and this area will also be receiving attention shortly.

Should you be returning I would be happy to personally oversee any accommodation requirements you may have. With this in mind I may be contacted direct on 061-31133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

First time here, can’t fault, I see they are investing in the business, and the results show.

Rooms dated, but not bad, I’m sure they will be looked at soon.

Burger in the bar was clearly hand pressed, very nice, nice waiting staff too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear leinsterdude,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sharing your review with our head chef who takes great pride in the preparation of meals in order that our guests are presented with food which is freshly prepared using the best of local produce to ensure freshness and superior flavour.

Should you be returning and require any personal assistance with your accommodation requirements I would be happy to assist. With this in mind I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about this hotel we keep going back I love it the staff are great food is great location is great it’s just a lovely place to stay .
I have stayed here about 8/9 times now and never have a problem or complaint

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Larryfen,

Thank you for such a lovely review following your most recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. The kind recommendation is greatly appreciated.

When we receive a review such as this from one of our regular guests we find it particularly gratifying. We strive to always deliver the absolute best of service to our guests ensuring their needs are met to the best of our ability when they stay with us. When one of our regular guests write such a review it reinforces our belief that we are succeeding in our aim.

When you are returning please contact me direct to oversee your accommodation requirements. I am contactable on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at The Kilmurry Lodge for 1 night in an executive suite, while the decor might be a bit dated, the friendliness of the staff and the high standard of cleanliness superseded this. The room was made available to us early, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Good was of high standard. No problem staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear bascott5,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding a recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

I am pleased that it was a positive experience which ticked so many of the important boxes for you. From the time our guests check in with us our aim is that they are treated to a true Irish experience of warmth and hospitality for which we are renowned.

When you do wish to return I would be happy to oversee any accommodation requirements you may have. With this in mind I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Bernie O' Brien