1,014 results
All reviews afternoon tea lovely hotel wedding venue bar food wedding reception top class public areas leisure centre reception area from start to finish staff were so friendly bar staff food was lovely main course breakfast was excellent car park family room
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I got my nails and 'Eyeworks' done at the Beauty Salon at the Castletroy Park Hotel last week and I can honestly say that it was one of the nicest 'beauty' experiences that I have ever had. Sarena looked after me and she was so lovely. The salon is very nice, quiet and calm. I will definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
164FionaO, Manager at Castletroy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Judith

Thank you for providing a review of the Beauty Rooms at The Castletroy Park Hotel and for taking the time to submit your feedback.

I have also passed your compliments onto Serena and thank you for this. Serena has been part of our team for a number of years and a valued member of the team.

We look forward to your repeat custom in the beauty rooms going forward.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We spent one day in Limerick and stayed at this hotel. The hotel, itself, is very nice. It is not located in the city of Limerick and is therefore not a great option if you plan on sightseeing. It is a great place to rest. The breakfast was very good. There were a lot of business people. The front desk was not terribly helpful. They were not able to help us with changing our reservations, they could not tell us about any good restaurants in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Padma g

Thank you for providing a review of The Castletroy Park Hotel I apologise you felt my team could not help you with Vegetarian option restaurants in the area and amending your expedia reservation for you.

Thank you for your compliments on breakfast and the Hotel itself.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stayed here before a meeting at the university, great location.
The food in the bar is top notch, I can highly recommend the Chicken and Cashew nut stir fry, super flavourful.
The gym is OK if you're into cardio, plenty of treadmills and bikes. Not too many free weights.
Breakfast is the normal fare of hot and cold offerings.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Steven V

Thank you for providing a review of The Castletroy Park Hotel following your recent stay with us while visiting the University.

Thank you for your compliments on our Brasserie food the Chicken & Cashew Nut Stir Fry it is one of the favourites on our menu and one of the most popular dishes with our customers.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Just want to say a big massive thank you to the castletroy park hotel for my wedding on the 9th of June. It was a fairytale wedding and everything I had ever imagined it to be. Darren made everything run smoothly and made my husband and I feel at ease. The hotel staff were just wonderful and Kevin was so attentive to us. All of my family and friends from Ireland, Scotland and England all had a wonderful time and couldn’t compliment the staff and hotel enough. Thank you very much for making our day so special and such a memorable one. As my aunt mentioned if carslberg done weddings ��� Thanks again and see you all again soon xx

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank selina376

Dear Selina376

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of The Castletroy Park Hotel and for your compliments.

We put a lot of focus and work into each and every wedding as each one if different and I'm delighted you noticed this and that your family and friends enjoyed your special occasion so much. We were delighted to have you with us as our guests.

I have passed your compliments onto Darren the Banqueting Manager and to Kevin who are delighted of the mention as so much effort goes into a wedding day.

Hopefully we will see you return in the future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Had afternoon tea with group of work colleagues. Because of dietary and seating requirements rang ahead.
The staff member I dealt with was the essence of kindness and so so helpful. we had a most enjoyable afternoon, and the afternoon tea was excellent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mwosullivan

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review following your recent afternoon tea experience with us.

I have passed your compliments onto Jennifer also who is a valued member of our team. With a group doing afternoon tea is a lovely thing to do in the setting of our Garden Room overlooking the courtyard and I'm delighted you enjoyed all aspects of this.

We are starting a Gin afternoon tea in the next two weeks so hopefully we will see you back to sample this.