Open today: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Piha 8 Day Surf Camp

I emailed Elements surf and set up a 5 day surf camp which was so cool I extended it by another 3... read more

Reviewed 5 February 2020
Mrdan01
Piha and waitakere

Great tour! We got to go to several different locations, all breathtaking. The black sand beach was... read more

Reviewed 1 August 2019
Agunnels
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I had a group lesson. It was really good for the first surfing lesson. I choose this school because I need a pick-up. Without any utilities could you get a pick-up at good public positions. The price is normally, if you match schools. The teacher brought us to a such good beach. The waves were excellent for starters. In Auckland rained it the whole time and we had sun. Awesome. You got a small lunch bag, what I could not expect. I price was for a two hours, but I think we stayed much longer at the beach. I enjoyed this day.

Date of experience: September 2014
GoPlaces50017339743, Public Relations Manager at Elements Surf, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2020

Thanks for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a good time.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

Last week I went on the White Weekend Ski Trip to the Whakapapa ski area and it was amazing!
Great people, great accommodation, beautiful ski area and the weather was amazing!

Thanks to Felipe I had the best weekend in New Zealand so far! I definitely recommend the white weekend to anyone who loves skiing and/or snowboarding but it's also very nice to hike there!

Date of experience: September 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We'd love to see you back to try the surf trip.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

My wife and I had a one day layover in New Zealand, so we wanted to see something that was truly New Zealand and could fit our very tight schedule. We did the Waitakere tour and was able to work with the tour to get a time that worked for us - they were so friendly and flexible via email and in person.

There was only one other person on our tour, so we were able to go at a leisurely pace and really get to experience nature in New Zealand.

I would recommend this tour in a heartbeat to anyone visiting New Zealand that wanted to get our of the city for a few hours.

Date of experience: August 2014

What a great choice! Thank you so much for joining us. We're so glad you had a good time.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Learning to surf was another tick off my bucket list. I was super nervous but the instructor Felipe made it easy and enjoyable. Truly and adventure. I Will definitely be doing another surf the elements tour soon. Highly recommended to travellers and kiwis who want to give it a go!

Date of experience: July 2014
Felipe R, Owner at Elements Surf, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thanks for your review, we are happy you had a good time surfing, we are looking forward to see you again in the surf ;)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Felipe was a great teacher and really nice person too. He took us to different places near Auckland depending on the weather conditions, giving us the chance to see different amazing beaches of the country! Had a great time with him and would totally recommend it!
The Surf gear was in perfect conditions too and his offer of pick up and drop off was especially confortable as it was not included in the offers of other schools.

Hatte grossen Spass mit Felipe und würde es allen Empfehlen!
Die Anzüge und Boards waren in perfektem Zustand und mit seinen Fähigkeiten als Lehrer konnte er mich mehrmals überzeugen. Er kümmerte sich unter anderem auch besonders um die Sicherheit der Teilnehmenden was einem Vertrauen gab!

P.V.

Date of experience: July 2014

We are so glad you had a good time Paula, you did great surfing keep the good work and we will see you again on January ;)