“First time here and not disappointed”

Khun Pun Thai Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Decided to look for a Thai restaurant and had heard that this one was very good. Read the reviews on tripadvisor and went along. NOT DISAPPOINTED!!! Great seating, food AMAZING, incredibly attentive staff that paid attention and replaced cutlery that we`d used in the entrees instead of leaving them there. Will definitely go again. Wonderful.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

There are lots of Asian restaurants in the area, but Khun Pun Thai stands out from the rest. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and the food was great. I had mixed entree and main of Gai Warn with steamed rice. It was all great.

I would certainly go back.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Was really craving for some asian food that day and my parents have suggested this restaurant. Really hundry after an awful morning i went to khun phun .Had parked my car infront of the restaurant. In just Few seconds when i got out of the car there was a lady on the phone trying to catch my attention telling me off that is was their restaurant parking. Telling me to leave NOT KNOWING I WAS HEADING TO THEIR RESTAURANt to eat.! I was like it did not say it was ur parking! She said "it was my parking "pointing out the restaurants name on it.
Amd i was like "hmm ok" i havent even entered the restaurant and i was already been kicked off. Rude. Found put it was the owner of the restaurant. Jumping into her conclusions! horrible experience.
I work on the same infusgry but would never treat people like that. Very rude.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Fantastic service and food. The selection of food was impressive, covered everyone's taste. Staff were very helpful and make the entire experience so worth while.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We went on a Monday evening , it had a good atmosphere and the food was excellent
The standards in terms of service were also good
Definitely will visit again