“Would stay here again , in a heartbeat!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

LMagoo
Barrie
“Would stay here again , in a heartbeat!”
Reviewed 22 January 2020 for a stay in July 2019

Francois (owner) was easy to communicate with. He didn't live locally but a colleague handled anything that was required onsite attention. I don't recall her name but she was pleasant and very attentive. The house was very clean, well maintained and met all of our needs. The beds were quite comfortable as was the living room furniture. Loads of extra linens in the closets and a washer and dryer on site. The kitchen was well supplied with dishes,wine glasses, cutlery, pans, etc. Perfect for four people. The backyard needs a little work but I mentioned it to Francois' colleague on departure and she said that she would mention it to Francois. Everything was as advertised and the photographs were accurate. We stayed there for one week and were quite sorry to leave. The house is in a quiet neighbourhood which was central to everything in Campbell River.

I had not previously rented a holiday home , having always stayed in hotels previously so the online payment process was somewhat worrisome for me. I live in Canada and was surprised to find that my deposit and subsequent payment were both in Euros. Everything was fine in the end. I imagine that I must have missed mention of the currency somewhere in the small print. Honestly, my husband and I were very happy with our accommodations and would recommend this property without reservation.

Date of stay: July 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.