Lowest prices for your stay
US$117
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$116
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
FindHotel
US$113
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Hotels.comUS$116
PricelineUS$117
TravelocityUS$116
All reviews shaving kit toiletries provided comfy bed water pressure family room would definitely stay here again one night stay north shore shower unit cleanliness auckland
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021

Really enjoyed a quick stay here. Beautiful clean room. A neat touch with the gift box of goodies, which came in handy as we forgot our tooth brush. Comfy bed. Warm and quiet. If I really had to find something to complain about, Shower a little small and water pressure weakish but she a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Not very happy with the surcharge applied after booking online at a lower price than paid. I paid with debit card, and have been applied a small print credit card surcharge.

Room was noisy can hear everything happening outside on the 2 sides of the room and the lack of onsite reception after 8pm is a terrible thing if you have any issue.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed here with my 6 year old. What a disaster. Loud yelling, swearing and cars racing through car park with people hanging out windows. Zero management intervention. Never ever starting here again. Rooms small, but tidy. Surfaces a bit sticky too.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Roboduck999
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Great location for shops and accessing services, very comfortable bed. They accommodated my need to advise them on a daily basis whether I was staying longer or not because my husband was in hospital. They were very lovely about it. The shower was a bit small and the toilet seat moved (just needed fixing). Would stay there again.

Room tip: Ground floor is best for accessibility needs.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

I have never felt more welcome at a hotel where I didnt personally know the owners. Having arrived in my wheelchair I discovered that coms had gotten skewed somewhere but it didnt matter as they quickly sorted an accessible room for me.

There is such a pleasant friendly vibe here. The staff seem to lightly jog about their day, ever friendly, ever helpful.

At the end of my stay I overslept and wasnt checked out by the appointed time. I apologised and offered to pay extra and they wouldnt take it! Instead they are looking after my bags for the day at no cost after I have checked out.

The room was spotless and well appointed. Everything you would expect and more but what makes the place is the wonderful people.

My stay at Anzac Court was an absolute pleasure!

Date of stay: October 2020