Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$99
Agoda.com
US$88
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Hotels.comUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
eDreamsUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

We checked in for a 2 day stop overduring the xmas break with the kids after promising a pool and bbq that night. The pool was out of service and looked like its been out of action for a while and we were not allowed to use the BBQ as it was located in the pool area.
The upstairs room was completely unsafe for anyone with young children, chairs, beds etc next to windows with flimsey fasteners and no keeps.
On first look the room was clean but when you actually look it was filthy.
The person on reception refused to give us the managers number or emal as they weren't onsite.
All in all after 8 years travelling NZ this is by far the worst place we have ever stayed. Do yourself a favour and avoid at all costs.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Gareth190381
Reviewed 2 November 2020

I have never paid $189 to stay in such a filthy Motel. The pictures you see on the internet are not true. I was discussed with the accommodation. I had to stay as every where else was booked out and my brother was in North Shore Hospital terminal. I felt like I had been delt another crappy card

Room tip: Do NOT use this Motor Lodge it is flithy
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 357glenysf
Reviewed 9 October 2020

The 2 bedroom unit that we were given was nothing like the photos shown on the website. The outside of the building looks run down and the inside of the room was worse. The carpets were stained, the couch was stained, the bath/shower had dead moths in it ( indicating it hadn't been cleaned in a while). It was just gross, and not acceptable for my husband and I, and our 2 children. We very quickly agreed that we were not going to stay there and asked for our money back. Maybe we got unlucky and got an non-renovated room while other rooms have been renovated???? Who knows - but we certainly wouldn't recommend this place!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenniferwM5090JC
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here and it was very close to my friends so in that respect it was great. Rooms spacious but look tired and a wee bit drab there is a small pool and close to town 10-15 min walk or 2 min to takeaway and bakery shops

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LoftyFrance
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Think pricing bit high for quality of rooms. Very tired room, kitchen and bathroom. Is in desperate need of revamp. Was ok for what we needed but wouldn't want to stay any longer than we did. Height of step into shower very dangerous. Nice touch having swimming pool, hot tub not working. Staff were ok.

Date of stay: February 2020