Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good vibes

Had a blast with the crew and our guide Ben (no beard) great experience for all ages and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
acaciatree12
via mobile
Great experience

Phenomenal experience! I highly recommend. We did the high adventure rafting with Meagan as our... read more

KayPalmker

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

an evening trip with NL rafting was exciting, fun and so much more than I could have imagined..our guide Geoff was amazing…can’t wait for repeat experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cecil was a great guide. Very knowledgeable but also fun to have as a guide. What I liked most was how well he interacted with/involved the kids during our trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did the canyon run, my first time ever doing anything like this and it was an experience I will never forget. Our tour guide Megan was awesome, all the staff was friendly and fun. Quite the day! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did the adventure white water rafting & omg so much fun! Staff was great! Highly recommend! 10 out of 10

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently did the sunset run on the Badger Chute with our kids ( age 6 and 12). Our guides were friendly, knowledgeable and extremely accommodating. We honestly had such a fun time. I felt very safe with our guides. To let your kids jump into fast moving water and have complete trust in your guides speaks volumes about this experience. For 3.5 hours of this type experience, it’s totally worth it. Highly recommend!