“Best Birthday ever”

Price range: US$3 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited at the end of October for my birthday and had the best time. Great food and drinks with amazing service from Jamie and Sam who made sure I had a great evening. Great spot with a great vibe. Recommend to everyone

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (680)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Took my wife out for dinner and erika was so helpful and made it incredible. Best suggestions and so nice and friendly

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Erika was our server she shakes a mean drink and took myself and wife to a new world. Food was perfect, life is good. Nelson has a gem here.Must Must Must go to.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been going to Cantina for about a year now and have always found the food and service excellent. Shoutout to Jamie Sam and Mac

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cantina has been one of my favourite places for years so when I crave the perfect margarita I go straight there. Tacos are amazing and I love the veggie options. I am always given the best service by amazing staff past and present especially by Sam who works gracefully hard, constantly smiling, and always looking out for you and your needs. This also goes for Jamie, Tyson, MacKenzie, Vanessa, and Erika. These guys rock and it wouldn't be the same experience without them.