All reviews the west coast grill overlooking the marina prestige lakeside walking path pool and hot tub lounge chairs coffee shop a lake view room small balcony rooms are large the ground floor lake and mountains hotel restaurant beautiful hotel in town morning coffee place to stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very happy with my stay! All of the staff were exceptional, especially Isobel and Chris. I'd had a long tiring day when I checked in and was given a great welcome. The room, as always was very clean and the view over the lake beautiful! I always recommend the Prestige Lakeside Resort.

Room Tip: Lakeside is worth paying a bit more for.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John L, Manager at Prestige Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Lori! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Isobel & Chris.
Have a fantastic day! John Le Bleu, General Manager

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We paid over $250 per night and that was the dirtiest carpet I’ve ever seen on the “Prestige” Floor. I never wear my shoes in my house or any hotel room. But I wore hotel slippers the whole time this weekend. The view was great but I would’ve rather had no view and a cleaner room. The bath tub bottom was not very clean either. Seems the jets can collect dirt, the room seemed outdated from what the photos entailed. The bed was comfortable, but sadly nothing else seemed impressive at all. I’m very picky on where we stay so I did my research. So I paid extra to stay on the 3rd floor, as we were told but the front desk staff several times it was “higher end and special”. I guess I’ll ask to see the room before I unpack my things next time if we even stay here again. Sadly disappointed

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John L, Manager at Prestige Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Please contact me directly to discuss how we may resolve this for you. Thank you. Sincerely, John Le Bleu, General Manager

Reviewed 24 October 2018

The rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable and the staff very friendly. Excellent food.....we enjoyed sunny weather and beautiful scenery. The lake is gorgeous. Nelson is a very relaxed community.

There are several restaurants (Japanese, Italian, speciality coffees etc) and stores in the down town areas with some great deals on shoes!

Room Tip: the rooms with lake view are a little bit more expensive but worth the extra dollar
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
John L, Manager at Prestige Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Hi Eevdwee, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Prestige Lakeside Resort & Convention Centre. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!
Melanie Leeming
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 24 October 2018

We were on the lakeside and the scenery was gorgeous. The room was comfortable, spacious and quiet. Went to the West Coast Grill on site and the food and service were excellent. Friendly and helpful staff all around.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor facing the water. Beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Roxy B, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Prestige Lakeside Resort & Convention Centre. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,
Melanie Leeming
Assistant General Manager
Prestige Lakeside Resort & Convention Centre

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I was a part of a group that stayed Monday September 17th. Prestige Lakeside was very easy to deal with in planning our stop, and very accommodating to all of our requests. Upon arrival the rooms were all ready, complete with the printed room list and allocations of each team member. Tons of parking right outside your room makes it very easy to come & go from this beautiful lakeside resort. Walking distance to all of the amenities of downtown Nelson, while being right on the water makes this the perfect location. Coffee shop located right inside the lobby for your early morning java fix. Prestige hotels always have comfortable beds, high end linens, large rooms with sitting space and a desk work station.
Thank you for hosting our group, we appreciate your hospitality and look forward to our return!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
John L, Manager at Prestige Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

We are very happy we could provide you with such a positive experience! I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team at the Resort.
We look forward to hosting you again in the future. John Le Bleu, General Manager