“Hidden gem”

Ma Now Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Service was friendly and they serve water in the prettiest cups that I have ever seen. You can choose the spice level of your curry. I had the panang curry with beef and medium heat but it was actually quite mild, as in I couldn't detect any heat. It was delicious though and the flavours were on point. It was served with a very generous portion of rice. Most places serve half the amount of rice this place serves! I would definitely come back again and would recommend to friends. (But I would choose hot or even extra hot next time, as medium had zero heat and I like just a little heat in my Thai curry.)

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Vegetarian and vegan-friendly page in the menu double thumbs up. Places super clean and modern and staff are very attentive.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I go here often for lunch & sometimes dinner. Authentic Thai cuisine, lovely presented. Very healthy dishes well presented & tastes great.
Can choose your spice heat. I have no complaints about this location. Excellent in many ways. Like I already said- Get over here.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic meal. Worst part was narrowing down what meal to have. Awesome spring rolls as an appetizer. My wife had the Red Curry with chicken. I had Kaow Sai with chicken...delicous. We topped it all off by splitting with their homemade coconut ice cream. For sure returning to try other things on the menu.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Best Thai restaurant in the Tri-Cities... this is a busy restaurant and rightfully so. The food is always served fresh and hot, the levels of heat you request for the dishes are predictable and everything is tasty and delicious. The wait staff are personable and helpful in explaining the dishes. This is definitely our "go to" Thai restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017