“Sandwiches, party trays and birthday cakes and more”

Europe Bakery & Deli
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve frequently stopped for a quick sandwich or birthday cake. The quality is superb, prices are very reasonable. They can make anything to order and service is pleasant. A must try!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy going to Europe Bakery to get my staff and my family some pastries, doughnuts and other baked goods.
I have to say I was somewhat disappointed when I called them to ask if they would bake me a cheesecake and I was told they don’t do that?! What?! How does a bakery not make a cheesecake? I would have scored them excellent if that was the case. Still blows my mind... Inno Bakery a block away, did it for me with no issues at all.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Located in central Port Coquitlam, delicious baked goods from bread,cookies, deli sandwiches, selections of meats and cheeses, cookies, pastries, donuts and regular cakes to specialty cakes like tiramisu. The donuts are their specialty.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

It can get quite busy at sometimes but if you're willing to wait some great prices and yummy treats they have a bunwich that's a great lunch snack lots of desserts and I love but I can get my salami for a dollar a hundred gram cheaper there

Reviewed 4 March 2018

High quality baked goods, the pasteis de nata are sooo good. The cakes are wonderfully made and don’t forget to grab a dozen Portuguese buns