Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel(Sidney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$227
US$190
Hotels.com
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$181
US$177
Hotels.com
Belle Maison Aupres De La Mer B&B(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$160
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$185
The Latch Inn(Sidney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$188
Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$152
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$170
US$82
US$286
TripAdvisor
All reviewssidney pierunderground parkingcoffee shopsignature suitebeautiful hotelocean viewbedroom suitehotel staffdining tablespectacular viewsbeautiful roomfull kitchenacross the streetsized bedsame buildingbutchart gardensoverlooking the water
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stay in this hotel every year in the suite that's penthouse level. The view is wonderful and the room has 2 bathrooms,separate bedroom, kitchen/dining area and comfortable furniture. This year we had another couple stay with us. The sofa makes into a bed and is very comfortable.

We have stayed on the 2nd story level near the street ( a bit noisy), the 3 & 4 level. The hotel is near all shopping which is mostly walking distance. Can't say enough about Sidney. A great place to begin or end your vacation.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally nice, yet don't have all the special features as the penthouse suites.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank donnacederwall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is well maintained and clean; the rooms are comfortable and large. Where things fall apart is when it comes to service. We arrived late in the evening to be informed that neither the sea view nor the king bed we had requested were available. We asked to be notified if something came up and were told they'd get back to us but never heard again. We were not offered any help with our luggage or even the use of a luggage cart on either our arrival or our departure. When I asked on checkout for the room rate to be checked I was simply told "no, it's correct." although a moment earlier the clerk said she had no idea that we had an event rate or what it was. We were attending an event at the facility which ended at2:45 pm but when we askd for later checkout we were told "we can only give you until 12:00, you have to be out then" (checkout time ordinarily being 11:30) Again no offer weas made to store our luggage. When asked if there was a quiet area where I might work if we checked out then (I'm a doctor and wanted to do some chart dictation) I was told I could probably find a seat somewhere in the (very small) lobby area. When we arrived the person at the desk had no idea that the event was occurring or where it was (it being the only major event in the facility) and we were told to check out two or three possible rooms; no effort made on her part to find out. These are I realize all little things and by themselves don't amount to much but coming together the message is clear: If you need a place to crash and don't need any service it's a good place to stay; if you need any sort of service though the attitude seems to be "you're on your own." At the rates they charge this attitude simply isn't warranted.

I would like to add that we ate in the Haro's restaurant which is attached to the inn on two occasions and found the food and service to be excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank JimVancouver
King N, General Manager at The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am disappointed and surprised to read about your stay. We take a great deal of pride in our guest service, and I am sorry that was not your experience. We'll review your comments as a team - while we are a small boutique property, and don't offer some services like bellman or valet, we must definately be informed and helpful!
Unfortunately, your booking was for a room that did not offer a King bed or ocean view, and as we were totally sold out during your stay, neither was available.
I am pleased to read you enjoyed your dining and service in Haro's!

I appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The airport for Victoria is actually quite far rom the city and if you have an early morning flight then staying in the lovely little town of Sidney is a much better choice than getting up early in Victoria. The airport is literally only five minutes away from the Sidney Pier Hotel.

The hotel is a reasonably new building right on the water beside the Sidney Pier. The views of the San Juan Islands are great as is just getting out and walking around the waterfront and onto the pier.

I had a great meal at Haro's, the hotel restaurant which also overlooks the water.

Friendly staff made sure I got my wake up call and ordered a taxi to the airport for me - $12.00 with tip.

The are only a few rooms that do not front the ocean so make sure you avoid those.

Room Tip: Make sure you get an ocean view room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
King N, General Manager at The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and for choosing the Pier.
I am so happy to read you enjoyed all the hotel has to offer - we really do have a great team and we love getting feedback like yours - thank you!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

When checking in we were given a complimentary upgrade to a studio suite. The room was very spacious with a huge comfortable bed, and a spacious bathroom. The only downside in the bathroom is that the shower head is too low!
We had a street view but we could also see the ocean if we leaned out a little bit.
The service we received from the reception staff was good.
The hotel is very well located near to the park and the seafront, and everything in the town is within walking distance.
I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for choosing the Pier for your stay in Sidney. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay and our service - we'll take a look at that shower head and see if it can be adjusted!
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stay one night and you'll be sure to make this your "go to" hotel when in Sidney. The rooms are very lovely, very clean and the views are wonderful. However, the very best part of staying here is the friendly, helpful, knowledgable and efficient staff. You won't find any better service anywhere. We'll definitely be back!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
NatalieK607, General Manager at The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

What a pleasure to see your review! Thank you for sharing and for choosing the Pier. We do have a really awesome team here, and we love to take care of our guests. I hope we can welcome you back soon!

Natalei