“Beautiful, Peaceful, Loved the private beach!”
other travellers have booked this property
Salish Sea Beach House B & B Living Room
Salish Sea Beach House B & B
Living Room
Kitchen/Dining Room
Bedroom Queen size Bamboo mattress custom Mahogany Headboard and float tables
Mount Baker This is one of your views!
Bill our resident Great Blue Heron
Sunrise right out your window!
Lotus doors welcome you ....
Salish Sunrise
Ivy pillars in the back yard
Mahogany custom kitchen
Solaris Suite entrance
Mount Baker pre dawn ....
Double rainbows right from our property!
Bazan Bay ... this is how our day starts!
Sidney Pier
Male Anna's Hummingbird ... one of our yearly residents.
Man by the Sea ...
Salish Sea pre dawn
They otter know it's a great place to stay!
Dining room and lotus front door
Yes this is your view!
A blazing sunrise!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kerry S
“Beautiful, Peaceful, Loved the private beach!”
Reviewed 16 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Honestly one of best places I have ever stayed! Accomodation is excellent, warm touches throughout - feels like home. We spent much of our time on the private beach taking photos, hanging out by the water, watching the coming and goings of tides, birds, seals. If I could give 6 stars I would!

18 Sep 2018
Thank you so much Kerry for the kind and wonderful review!! If I was asked to rate you two as guests ... you would also receive 6 stars! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I do hope that you become return guests! Cheers, Shelley
machellel...
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed 28 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

There were so many great things about the Salish Sea Beach House! We had a wonderful time. Some of the many great points:

1. Location -- the beach was beautiful, and it was right on a walking path to adorable downtown Sidney with its sea wall, restaurants, distillery, fish market, museums, and just general pleasantness. We arrived late at night, and it was only minutes from the airport, so we were able to get there quickly and get so sleep. next to downtown Sidney, with the sea wall, restaurants, other things. 4 miles from Schwartz Bay terminal to visit Gulf Islands, or 15 miles to drive to Victoria. Also pretty close and convenient to the Butchart Gardens!

2. The backyard garden was absolutely, 100% charming, and she has a beach access on the other side of the road with private picnic and hangout areas. In addition, the place is so comfortable and has everything you need: full kitchen, coffeemaker, fridge, a computer, TV with cable and Netflix, and windows that you can open to enjoy the fresh air when the weather is perfect.

3. Shelley, the owner, was interesting and delightful. She was always available to answer questions, give advice, and talk about life. She had food for us in the kitchen when we arrived, including all important eggs, coffee, tea and fruit.

4. We love dogs, and missed ours. Selina was an ray of love in the garden.

Wonderful memories!

29 Aug 2018
Thank you!!! What a spectacular review to go along with spectacular guests that you were. It was so wonderful meeting you both and I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay! I hope you both return because guests like you are a pleasure to host then inevitably they become friends! Cheers, Shelley
MoonSwing...
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Magical & tranquil”
Reviewed 15 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This was by far the greatest visit I've ever had to Canada. Shelley's property is stunning - the back yard is like a secret magic garden with gorgeous flowers, trees, birds & butterflies, and the front yard is an astonishingly gorgeous view of Salish Sea. Her suite is so thoughtfully furnished, with perfect little touches throughout - and the bed is quite possibly the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! I can't wait to come back someday!

Your age range 50-64
15 Aug 2018
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I was a very special visit and I can't wait for your return! I just wish there was no smoke so you could have seen the spectacular view for what it really is!
Cheers,
Shelley
Danielle...
St. Albert
“A magical paradise on the Salish Sea”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

From our "slightly" early arrival to our departure, Shelley and sweet little Selina were such welcoming and inviting hostesses. Nothing will disappoint. No other word but magical can describe the garden out back. The suite itself is incredible. Every need is met and more. We spent hours sitting on the beach area enjoying the water, the tides, the birds and the peace. We arrived as strangers and feel that we have left as friends. Shelley everything was wonderful, and we are so looking forward to another visit.

Your age range 50-64
23 Aug 2017
Danielle the pleasure was all mine! You were such thoughtful guests! I am so glad we met and I am even happier that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your return! Selina feels the same way I'm sure!
Cheers!
Shelley
johnkJ406...
“Best B&B Ever”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It is seldom that one arrives at a B&B which exceeds expectations in every aspect, but Shelley and Salish Sea Beach House did. The suite is extremely large and convenient. The owner has provided everything (and I mean everything) that you could possibly want, The bed was as good as it gets and offered us great sleep every night. The secret garden and patio in the rear provided us with an outstanding place to have a glass of wine in the evening. We will definitely return.

12 Aug 2017
Thank you for the wonderful review John! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to seeing you two again! Cheers!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing