“Awesome hiking & climbing guides!”
Review of West Coast Wonders

West Coast Wonders
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide guided adventures in Squamish led by local guides who love their own backyard. Our activities range from day hikes to canoe trips to rock climbing. Book with us and we will show you why Squamish is called the 'outdoor recreation capital of Canada', and why it is 'hardwired for adventure'.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Myself and some girlfriends did the Watersprite Lake hike with West Coast Wonders last summer. The guys with West Coast made the hike super enjoyable despite the smokey skies. They were professional, encouraging, fun to be around and full of awesome nature facts! And somehow talked us into swimming in the icy waters of Watersprite. Was an amazing time with some incredible views.

They did a great job organizing the excursion and made it easy and enjoyable to complete the hike. 10/10 Would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pat arranged a day full of fun and excitement! We started off with a hike to a nice view of Squamish, then hopped on some mountain bikes and did a few trails, then Pat knew about an awesome swim hole at a river so we had a hot summer day swim!! Pat knows the area really well and if you ask nice he'll give you snacks and water if you need ;) Thanks again Pat!! Cant wait to go on another adventure with you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've had the pleasure of going on climbing, hiking, and camping trips with Pat that I absolutely loved! We went hiking up the Chief, as well as hiking and climbing in the Smoke Bluffs area, in the Crumpit Woods, on the Apron of the Chief, Cheakamus Canyon, etc.

Pat was always friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and professional. He has a keen eye for detail and always made me feel safe and taken care of, and he knows the areas well (including lots of hot spots and hidden gems!) and genuinely loves the outdoors and likes to share that. I'm already planning on some more adventures this summer and would gladly recommend Pat to anyone :)

Thanks so much!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a hike above Alice Lake. It was really pretty and with great views through the forest. Pat was super friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!