Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
racheloVP
Saint Thomas, Canada

Excellent

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
We would highly recommend this hotel. The staff went above and beyond. They were very hospitable. The room was clean.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear RacheloVP, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are so pleased to know we exceeded your expectations and that your stay was enjoyable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and I hope we have another opportunity in hosting you again.
$264
    EZ Home
      9.7 km from Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North
        12.5 km from Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North
        View more hotels in Richmond Hill
        All reviews fridge and microwave great amenities canada's wonderland tim hortons outdoor pool toronto area convenient location free parking sheraton fitness squash starbucks downtown convention markham
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel location, service and price are excellent but the hotel maintenance need to be improved, for example, the air conditioner at my room is a bit too loud and the shower room door can’t be closed properly.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
        Guest Services, Other at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rayloves2travel, Thank you for completing the survey. When you express what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am grateful for your feedback and very happy that your time with us was enjoyable. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 14 May 2024

On a spontaneous trip from our home in rochester, ny to toronto we booked at the very last minute. We were accommodated and greeted by a kind receptionist who was calm and efficient despite it being very busy. The free parking and expressway access was a plus. Our room was updated, spacious and comfortable. We will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
        Guest Services, Other at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2024

Dear Marybadams, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western Parkway Hotel.

I am happy that your time with us was enjoyable, and the accommodations and services were what you expected and deserve. We appreciate the feedback you have provided. We hope to welcome you again, on your next spontaneous trip.

Reviewed 10 May 2024

Beautiful decor friendly staff they were extremely helpful quickly brought up things to my room when asked as well as were more than willing to extend my stay for an hour without any additional charge. The fitness center was beautiful it has a full gym and raquette club as well as a warm pool and hot tub. During the warmer months they also have an outdoor pool however it was not opened when I was staying. I definitely will be back again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
        Guest Services, Other at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2024

Dear JacquelineALove, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western Parkway Hotel.

I am happy that your time with us was enjoyable, and the accommodations and services were what you expected and deserve. We appreciate the feedback you have provided. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 25 April 2024

The hotel shares parking with another facility finding parking alone was a frustrating experience. The rooms are very basic. The nightstand by my bed fell off the one after I put a bottle of water on it, it just missed falling on my feet. A bowing 747 is 10 times quieter than the bathroom fan was. The room cleaning was very basic, there was stains on the bed sheets and the towels were damp and smelly. I will guess there was a family with many rooms or some event for children happening in the hotel as the hallway was full of kids running from one room to another, twice we had kids knock on our hotel door looking for friends. I had asked the desk to speak to the parents about the hall way space as when i checked in I noted to the hotel I am a very light sleeper would appreciate a quiet room. I think there are other hotels in the area that would have offered a more comfortable stay and perhaps would have saved me some money as well.

Date of stay: April 2024
        Review collected in partnership with Best Western
        Guest Services, Other at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2024

Dear Lcolbeck902, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.
        In your comments, you mentioned that your stay was interrupted by loud disturbances and inefficiency. My hope is that all our guests experience a relaxing and peaceful stay, and I am very sorry that this wasn’t your experience. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and I hope you give us an opportunity in hosting you again, whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2024

Great sleep!
        Friendly, courteous staff from checkin to the maintenance team !
        All happy to help!
        All Smiling!!
        I had an issue but was taken care of immediately!
        Remember to contact staff while onsite if you have an issue.....they'll do the best to resolve.
        Keep up the great work!!

Date of stay: March 2024
        • Trip type: Travelled solo
        Guest Services, Other at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2024

Dear 186tedh, On behalf of the entire hotel team, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us. We are so pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable. Positive feedback is always encouraging to us and we appreciate you.
        I hope you choose to stay with us again, whenever your travels bring you back to the area.