All reviewsfairview malloff the highwaywest islandparking lotbusiness trippancakesthe wi ficonvenient locationsports teamshotel servicevery nice hotelfree parkinghockey tournamentmontreal airportcleaning staffeasy accessrestaurant staff
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Got into the room this afternoon and my nose started running. Went out and it stopped. Came back at 9:00 PM and the nose started again, there is a slight musty smell to the room and evidence of water damage. The door frame to the bathroom is swollen at the floor. Mold? The hotel is “sold out”. Offered a free breakfast. Will never return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HotelstaffPC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear James A M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at our property. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I had a great stay at the Holiday Inn. Located just off the highway and near a number of amenities, this is a perfect location. The room was gorgeous - king bed in a separate section from the living room. It had a kitchenette and nice bathroom. There is a pool which I regret not using but I ran out of time. I always rate hotels by the bed and this one gets top marks.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I am a regular at this hotel when I fly into Trudeau Airport and have a layover. I will admit I have always been pleasantly surprised. The staff has always been very pleasant and courteous. The shuttle drivers have always been friendly without attitude of some hotels down south. Since me and Immigration have become friends and on a first name basis - lol - the hotel has more than accommodating. The onsite restaurant has always been good and their staff great. Close to IGA Market and across the highway within walking distance is a mall for those who like to do some shopping. I would recommend that when the weather gets a bit warmer. Overall great hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was here just overnight for a meeting. Some good features -- first the shuttle from the airport to the hotel, easy to call, quick response -- made getting to the hotel easy. Check in was quick and easy. Room was good -- bed comfortable, and I guess I am a 'pillow-guy' and they met my needs really well. Wifi in the room as OK, a little slow in the evening when probably more people were on-line. The in-hotel restaurant (Marquis Bar & Grill) also had really good food choices (ate there twice, a lunch and an evening meal). For those with an interest there is a large shopping mall just across the highway (probably a 15 minute walk). Location was close to where my meetings were. It was a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor, no complaints, quiet hallways, no noise from the room above mine.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We were barely there but our room was quite nice with big comfy beds. Friendly staff when we checked in . Outdoor self parking was convenient. Perfect location for before or after a flight at the Montreal airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple