Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Fri, 24 May
Fully refundable before Sat, 25 May
Maria Boddington

Great smiles

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Feb 2019via mobile
Thank you Pooja and Sammy for your warm welcome and helpful advice on where I could enjoy my dinner. After my long day at the office it was great to be able to stop and be cared for.
The room was nicely cooled,clean and tidy.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 24 Feb 2019
God morning and thank you for a wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear that Pooja and Sammy were able to provide you with some great advice and your time here was enjoyable.We appreciate your positive feedback on our facilities and hope to welcome you back for another pleasant stay soon.
Pool area
6.5 km from Quality Hotel Lincoln Green
$90
    4.7 km from Quality Hotel Lincoln Green
    View more hotels in Waitakere City
    All reviews lincoln green west auckland the house keeping staff housekeeping team spacious rooms enjoyed my stay two nights whanau henderson motorway accommodation receptionist pooja motel laundry
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

The time spent at the the restaurant was great, the atmosphere unique, like an old English pub in a library setting. The only thing that spoiled the experience was the price, where 2 pints of beer and hot chips came out to be $36. This was certainly our first and last meeting at this restaurant bar.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
    QHLincolnGreen, Manager at Quality Hotel Lincoln Green, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2019

Thank you MartinD5112 for your valuable feedback.
    We will ensure this review is passed on to the Good Home team in order to better improve their offerings to both patrons and our Hotel Guests.

Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

Have stayed here before, good enough to come back too. Very clean, with lovely large bath and balcony. Tried to order food. . BAD selection. . . Ordered uber eats from la porchetta down the road which was AMAZING. . . .see photo for motel menu.

Date of stay: February 2019
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon MissLisa07 and thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Lincoln Green.
    Your comments on our clean, spacious rooms & location are greatly appreciated and will be shared with the team.
    We will also ensure your feedback on the food selection is shared with the Food & Beverage team in order to better improve in this area.
    Thanks again for your feedback, we do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Lincoln Green again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed here on business and the hotel was lovely.
    Staff were great when greeted on arrival. Everything is very clean. Shower is very powerful and rooms are very spacious. In my room I had a lovely veranda area just outside.
    The house keeping staff were soooooo great! Especially Montel C!!!!

Date of stay: January 2019
    Trip type: Travelled on business
    QHLincolnGreen, Public Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Lincoln Green, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2019

Good Morning Calire, thank you for leaving a wonderful review. We are so glad to hear your experience was enjoyable and that our team went out of their way to ensure your stay was great. We have passed on your gratitude for Montel and the rest of the team who work hard to ensure everyone receives great service. We also appreciate your comments on our facilities and hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2019

Unfortunately my pleasant experience was ruined when I rang the front desk (3 working days after checking out) to ascertain when I could expect my bond to be refunded. I dealt with Harley, the most rude, unprofessional and clearly unsuitable front of house staff I have ever met. Not only was Harley unable or unwilling to answer my perfectly reasonable question, he tried to tell me that 3-4 working days is the standard proceesing time for all banks and that I should take it up with them. I pointed out the

online processing time for bank transactions on a standard working week day before 10pm is immediate these days and certainly seemed to be when I paid for the room via online booking agent and the bond on arrival when checking in?! Harley's response was condescending and unreasonably rude....he told me I had no idea what I was talking about and hung up on me! I rang back and asked to speak to his manager, to which he claimed was not available and hung up again..... Will take my business elsewhere in future and seriously urge hotel management/HR to appoint front of house positions to those with some customer service skills at least !!

Date of stay: January 2019
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    QHLincolnGreen, Manager at Quality Hotel Lincoln Green, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2019

Good Afternoon Melanie,

We are disappointed to read about your experience with our reception team. We encourage all guests to provide contact details should they wish for management to respond direct during regular business hours. It would have helped if you gave it so we could contact you.

In line with hotel policy and as stated in our terms and conditions for all online booking agents, bonds are released on the day of departure if there are no incidentals or extras on your bill.

The bond is a hold/authorization as opposed to a purchase so it follows different rules and process imposed by the banks.

Dependent on your financial institution this can take up to 5 working days to appear in your account.

If you would like us to provide a bank letter for confirmation and possibly help speed their process please feel free to email us direct at reception@lincolngreen.co.nz with your booking details.

Reviewed 28 December 2018

A warm greeting made us feel good about the hotel from the beginning. Very clean, tidy, and good value. All the Staff made us feel welcome. Room was basic but fulfilled our needs. Happy to return, and recommend.

Date of stay: December 2018
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    QHLincolnGreen, Manager at Quality Hotel Lincoln Green, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Good afternoon Bernard B and thank you for taking the time to provide us with this wonderful review.
    We appreciate your compliments about the service you received from the Team.
    They all work hard in ensuring guests feel welcome and have a comfortable and enjoyable experience.