Love My New Zealand
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Titirangi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Offering a diverse & stunning range of personalised sightseeing experiences in and around Auckland both during the day and in the evenings. Includes collection and return in our Land Rover Discovery luxury 4x4 vehicles. Includes fine food and wine. Our exclusive experiences include : •An evening at Piha Beach by Sunset with fine food and wine •Your Private Chef on Muriwai Beach after an exhilarating beach 4x4 drive •Relax in one of our thermal outdoor natural, mineral hot pools with dinner •An adventure day with a rainforest and beach experience plus superb food & wine •Discover our early gold mining history at Karangahake Gorge with your guide & a luxury lunch+ upgrade to overnight at the hot pools if you wish to linger •Fancy a spot of waterfall jumping – let our guides thrill you before dinner overlooking the ocean •Hillary Trail hiking - our guides are local experts with all the trimmings to make it extra special
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

It has been 4 months since we were in NZ, however Sharon and her team has left a deep imprints in our hearts. I would like to take this opportunity to thank their help and effort for making my proposal a successful one.

Looking back, Sharon and her team went to the extra mile in our private tour's planning - From Auckland city tour to the 4 wheel drive along beautiful Mauri beach and the private picnic lunch in the wild.

After which, we were taken to a beautiful villa, where we had the bird's eye view of Mauri beach. The highlight of the night was the awesome 7-course dinner prepared by the private chef.

Thank you Sharon and her team once again for the detailed planning. Special thanks to the flower bouquet arrangement and personalized music playlist!

We look forward to having another amazing and unforgettable NZ experience with Sharon and iLoveNZ team in the near future.

Jim (visited NZ in Sep 2016 and engaged Sharon's help on the 16 Sep 2016)

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Jim,
To be a part of your proposal plans took trust on your part and therefore it was an honour to be a part of your day and evening.
My delight came from seeing deer in the forest looking at us - something that was special and won';t be forgotton.
Come back to New Zealand soon.
Warm wishes
Sharon

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My three friends and I had been travelling around together for a couple of weeks. Two of them live in Australia and the other friend and I were meeting up with them. This was our final big excursion before parting ways, and boy was it the most excellent way to end the trip. From the start, Sharon was incredibly accommodating and flexible in helping us plan and had very good responsiveness. Our day included a visit to Hobbiton and ended with a kayak trip to view the glow worms. Along with Sharon, we had Katherine as our other tour guide, and it was our joy and pleasure to spend the day with them. Our trip in particular was an all day affair, but the really wonderful thing about Love My New Zealand and the company that Sharon has put together, is that they really try to make the experience something specifically catered to the person or group they are working with. I could tell that in care and detail Sharon put into our trip. The main events were wonderful indeed, but it was also the mulled wine and the relaxation unplanned time in between so my friends and I could spend our last afternoon together without being too rushed that really pushed this over the top. Plus, since all the packages are all-inclusive (that I saw at least), you don't have to worry about travel to/from, food, or any logistics. And when you're in vacation mode, that in itself is a real luxury. Basically I cannot say enough good things about this company and the detail that went into our day. I would (and have been) recommending Love My New Zealand excursions to anybody visiting. You really will not regret it.

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Sarah, you and your friends were a pleasure to look after. Our jobs are always very enjoyable but I feel a real sense of accomplishment when we manage to take the experience of the guest above and beyond. Thank you for your lovely review. Stay in touch as I am sure New Zealand will call you back again. Be well everyone x

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Daniel picked us up from the Sofitel in Auckland and drove us across the North Island to Piha Beach, which is a black sand beach and incredible. We took many pictures and so did Daniel and he sent these to us. He also took us to a remarkable restaurant,
The Refreshment Room in Waitakere. The chef there is amazing!! This was such an enjoyable trip, Daniel had drinks and hors d'oeuvres waiting for us in the Land Rover, and he thought of every need we might have. The sightseeing trip was fabulous, and I highly recommend Love My New Zealand to anyone who is planning on visiting.

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Danielle, we very much appreciate the time you have taken to express your views and it was our pleasure to have hosted you in Auckland. Piha awaits you when you decide to return......Sharon

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Sharon and her team at Love My New Zealand went out of their way to cater trips specific to my family's needs: my brother had a bad back so care was taken in giving him activities and assistance where needed, for instance. There are many other ways the team listened: changing times and dates to suit other activities, collecting us and dropping us off at different locales, food preferences and so on. We took a tour of West Auckland, then opted for two more: one a kayacking night tour of glow worms that everyone still raves about, and another was specially tailored to my nephew's desire to see a bird sanctuary up North. And Sharon additionally followed up to make sure all was well. Happy to recommend her to others, no matter age or interest. I love, Love My New Zealand!

Reviewed 9 April 2016

We had just arrived in Auckland from the US that morning so were feeling a bit fatigued by late afternoon. However, Sharon picked us up at our hotel in a posh Land Rover and took us out to the west beach area of Piha for such an enjoyable evening. She was a delight to talk with on our drive and rearranged our dinner to be at a private home overlooking the beach so we wouldn't have to deal with the crowds and noise of a restaurant. We stopped at the beach and my husband and I got out for a walk around Lion's Rock and had a chance to enjoy the beach and watch the surfers for a while. Then we went to the home on the hillside for a chef prepared dinner and wine. Our table was set in front of a plate glass window overlooking the water and we enjoyed delicious food, wine and a gorgeous sunset. After dinner Sharon drove us back to our hotel capping off a perfect first night in lovely New Zealand!

1  Thank tkr718