“Lovely personalized drive by Daniel to Piha Beach and the Refreshment Room in Waitakere”

Love My New Zealand
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Titirangi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Offering a diverse & stunning range of personalised sightseeing experiences in and around Auckland both during the day and in the evenings. Includes collection and return in our Land Rover Discovery luxury 4x4 vehicles. Includes fine food and wine. Our exclusive experiences include : •An evening at Piha Beach by Sunset with fine food and wine •Your Private Chef on Muriwai Beach after an exhilarating beach 4x4 drive •Relax in one of our thermal outdoor natural, mineral hot pools with dinner •An adventure day with a rainforest and beach experience plus superb food & wine •Discover our early gold mining history at Karangahake Gorge with your guide & a luxury lunch+ upgrade to overnight at the hot pools if you wish to linger •Fancy a spot of waterfall jumping – let our guides thrill you before dinner overlooking the ocean •Hillary Trail hiking - our guides are local experts with all the trimmings to make it extra special
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Daniel picked us up from the Sofitel in Auckland and drove us across the North Island to Piha Beach, which is a black sand beach and incredible. We took many pictures and so did Daniel and he sent these to us. He also took us to a remarkable restaurant,
The Refreshment Room in Waitakere. The chef there is amazing!! This was such an enjoyable trip, Daniel had drinks and hors d'oeuvres waiting for us in the Land Rover, and he thought of every need we might have. The sightseeing trip was fabulous, and I highly recommend Love My New Zealand to anyone who is planning on visiting.

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Danielle, we very much appreciate the time you have taken to express your views and it was our pleasure to have hosted you in Auckland. Piha awaits you when you decide to return......Sharon

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Sharon and her team at Love My New Zealand went out of their way to cater trips specific to my family's needs: my brother had a bad back so care was taken in giving him activities and assistance where needed, for instance. There are many other ways the team listened: changing times and dates to suit other activities, collecting us and dropping us off at different locales, food preferences and so on. We took a tour of West Auckland, then opted for two more: one a kayacking night tour of glow worms that everyone still raves about, and another was specially tailored to my nephew's desire to see a bird sanctuary up North. And Sharon additionally followed up to make sure all was well. Happy to recommend her to others, no matter age or interest. I love, Love My New Zealand!

Reviewed 9 April 2016

We had just arrived in Auckland from the US that morning so were feeling a bit fatigued by late afternoon. However, Sharon picked us up at our hotel in a posh Land Rover and took us out to the west beach area of Piha for such an enjoyable evening. She was a delight to talk with on our drive and rearranged our dinner to be at a private home overlooking the beach so we wouldn't have to deal with the crowds and noise of a restaurant. We stopped at the beach and my husband and I got out for a walk around Lion's Rock and had a chance to enjoy the beach and watch the surfers for a while. Then we went to the home on the hillside for a chef prepared dinner and wine. Our table was set in front of a plate glass window overlooking the water and we enjoyed delicious food, wine and a gorgeous sunset. After dinner Sharon drove us back to our hotel capping off a perfect first night in lovely New Zealand!

1  Thank tkr718
Reviewed 16 March 2016

My partner worked closely with Sharon to create a wonderfully planned out, magical weekend. We were driven from the Novotel in Auckland to Muriwai Beach in the comfort of the Land Cruiser, before being taken off road and over dunes then onto the deserted beach for champagne and a walk along the water's edge. It was a stunning day weather wise and so the 40+km drive along the beach was amazing. We arrived at our hilltop hideaway overlooking the beach to find a table already set and Paul of Anise Catering, our chef of the evening, in the kitchen ready to cook our degustation meal. Such attention to detail. The meal was divine with perfectly matched wines. The following day was ours to explore the area and beaches before travelling to another stunning home to enjoy a 5 course meal prepared by Paul and Sharon.
On Sunday our planned horse riding was cancelled due to a change in weather but that is definitely on the list for a return visit.
I cannot speak highly enough of the attention to detail that went into the planning between Sharon, Paul and my partner. It was a weekend we will always cherish.

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

It is always lovely to hear how our client enjoyed the attention to detail. You are a very discerning person and to hear these words means so much to us. A pleasure to host you and we look forward to meeting you again for another birthday treat! Best wishes...Sharon

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We are glad that we made this trip to Muriwai Beach. We have experienced one of the best weekend in New Zealand. Sharon (Director of love my newzealand) organised everything . Right from our dates, to the arrangements in the apartment for our 18 months old baby. It was home away from home. Very neat, tidy, organized , accommodating, everything well planned and arranged - overall an awesome trip. Wish we could extend our stay - never mind, now we know where and who to reach out for our next vacation :). We sincerely "thank" Sharon and her team for giving us this unforgettable time. sharon and team are doing and amazing job by knowing what their client needs and exactly presenting it. a big "Thank you" once again and best wishes to the team of - Love My New Zealand.

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

It was our absolute pleasure to host you both with your little one. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future on a new experience.

Thank you for your kind words.
Sharon