“An Amazing Birthday Weekend”

Love My New Zealand
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Titirangi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Offering a diverse & stunning range of personalised sightseeing experiences in and around Auckland both during the day and in the evenings. Includes collection and return in our Land Rover Discovery luxury 4x4 vehicles. Includes fine food and wine. Our exclusive experiences include : •An evening at Piha Beach by Sunset with fine food and wine •Your Private Chef on Muriwai Beach after an exhilarating beach 4x4 drive •Relax in one of our thermal outdoor natural, mineral hot pools with dinner •An adventure day with a rainforest and beach experience plus superb food & wine •Discover our early gold mining history at Karangahake Gorge with your guide & a luxury lunch+ upgrade to overnight at the hot pools if you wish to linger •Fancy a spot of waterfall jumping – let our guides thrill you before dinner overlooking the ocean •Hillary Trail hiking - our guides are local experts with all the trimmings to make it extra special
Reviewed 16 March 2016

My partner worked closely with Sharon to create a wonderfully planned out, magical weekend. We were driven from the Novotel in Auckland to Muriwai Beach in the comfort of the Land Cruiser, before being taken off road and over dunes then onto the deserted beach for champagne and a walk along the water's edge. It was a stunning day weather wise and so the 40+km drive along the beach was amazing. We arrived at our hilltop hideaway overlooking the beach to find a table already set and Paul of Anise Catering, our chef of the evening, in the kitchen ready to cook our degustation meal. Such attention to detail. The meal was divine with perfectly matched wines. The following day was ours to explore the area and beaches before travelling to another stunning home to enjoy a 5 course meal prepared by Paul and Sharon.
On Sunday our planned horse riding was cancelled due to a change in weather but that is definitely on the list for a return visit.
I cannot speak highly enough of the attention to detail that went into the planning between Sharon, Paul and my partner. It was a weekend we will always cherish.

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

It is always lovely to hear how our client enjoyed the attention to detail. You are a very discerning person and to hear these words means so much to us. A pleasure to host you and we look forward to meeting you again for another birthday treat! Best wishes...Sharon

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We are glad that we made this trip to Muriwai Beach. We have experienced one of the best weekend in New Zealand. Sharon (Director of love my newzealand) organised everything . Right from our dates, to the arrangements in the apartment for our 18 months old baby. It was home away from home. Very neat, tidy, organized , accommodating, everything well planned and arranged - overall an awesome trip. Wish we could extend our stay - never mind, now we know where and who to reach out for our next vacation :). We sincerely "thank" Sharon and her team for giving us this unforgettable time. sharon and team are doing and amazing job by knowing what their client needs and exactly presenting it. a big "Thank you" once again and best wishes to the team of - Love My New Zealand.

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

It was our absolute pleasure to host you both with your little one. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future on a new experience.

Thank you for your kind words.
Sharon
Director
Love My New Zealand

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I wanted to surprise my husband for his birthday with an amazing experience but also involve our two young children (aged 5 and 3). Sharon made some suggestions and in the end I decided to book the kayaking with the glow worms followed by a weekend at Miranda. The kayaking and glow worms were truly magical. Beautiful glow worms, wine, cheese and hot chocolates by the river at dusk. Something out of a fairytale that we will remember forever. Then, back to Miranda to relax for two lovely nights with everything thought of. Sharon left us with divine chef prepared meals and enough food and drink for an army. Children and adults were very well catered for and it was the perfect way to end a perfect experience. Thank you so much Sharon for a wonderful weekend. We will definitely be back for more!

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Your lovely children helped me to see our stunning glow worms from a child's perspective once again - a magical view point! It was a pleasure to host such nice people and to see how much enjoyment you got together as a family.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I chose to use love my New Zealand for an anniversary gift to my partner. We were whisked away in a luxury discovery landcover for a road trip to one of New Zealands hidden gems where we relaxed in hot pools and were served beautiful food. Best experience we've had together in a long time. A big thanks to Sharon for putting the evening together. Safe to say, I can cash in on these brownie points for a while!

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Hello Mariska,

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell the world what you thought of our experience and service.

I can only say that having such truly lovely people on board with Love My New Zealand makes our job such a pleasure.

My warmest regards,

Sharon
Director

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We have used love my New Zealand on numerous occasions to take our top clients and business partners out for a memorable VIP experience. Sharon has delivered over and above expectations every time - from degustation fine dining on Piha beach, being hosted by an artist in their studio, formula-e racing and relaxing in the hot pools. Cant recommend highly enough!

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Thank you for your review. We have enjoyed each and every one of our experiences with you and your lovely associates and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.