“Sensational evening of Luxury and relaxation!”

Love My New Zealand
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Titirangi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Offering a diverse & stunning range of personalised sightseeing experiences in and around Auckland both during the day and in the evenings. Includes collection and return in our Land Rover Discovery luxury 4x4 vehicles. Includes fine food and wine. Our exclusive experiences include : •An evening at Piha Beach by Sunset with fine food and wine •Your Private Chef on Muriwai Beach after an exhilarating beach 4x4 drive •Relax in one of our thermal outdoor natural, mineral hot pools with dinner •An adventure day with a rainforest and beach experience plus superb food & wine •Discover our early gold mining history at Karangahake Gorge with your guide & a luxury lunch+ upgrade to overnight at the hot pools if you wish to linger •Fancy a spot of waterfall jumping – let our guides thrill you before dinner overlooking the ocean •Hillary Trail hiking - our guides are local experts with all the trimmings to make it extra special
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I chose to use love my New Zealand for an anniversary gift to my partner. We were whisked away in a luxury discovery landcover for a road trip to one of New Zealands hidden gems where we relaxed in hot pools and were served beautiful food. Best experience we've had together in a long time. A big thanks to Sharon for putting the evening together. Safe to say, I can cash in on these brownie points for a while!

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Hello Mariska,

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell the world what you thought of our experience and service.

I can only say that having such truly lovely people on board with Love My New Zealand makes our job such a pleasure.

My warmest regards,

Sharon
Director

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We have used love my New Zealand on numerous occasions to take our top clients and business partners out for a memorable VIP experience. Sharon has delivered over and above expectations every time - from degustation fine dining on Piha beach, being hosted by an artist in their studio, formula-e racing and relaxing in the hot pools. Cant recommend highly enough!

LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Thank you for your review. We have enjoyed each and every one of our experiences with you and your lovely associates and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

For a recent special occasion I gifted my wife (and myself!) an evening out - Love My New Zealand style. What a great decision that turned out to be! From the obvious professionalism and superior service skills of our host Sharon to the breathtaking beauty of the wild west coast at sunset we were both more than impressed. Combining a degustation banquet overlooking the beach with a luxury tour that included door to door service, a personalised playlist and winter aperitifs this experience didn't just tick all the boxes, it recast them in gold and filled them with diamonds. If you want to see how high the bar can be set look no further than Love My New Zealand!

High praise indeed to be compared to such treasures. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience so much. Thank you for your kind words

Reviewed 4 September 2015

I wanted a special wedding gift to give to my best friend and his wonderful wife. Something different that would be memorable and exciting and this is where i contacted Love My New Zealand.
A trip to Miranda private hot pools, wine and dined to perfection, picked up and totally spoiled to perfection. They loved every moment !!

1  Thank 626wayne
LVMYNZ, Client at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Wayne, thank you for your kind words! I am delighted we met and exceeded your expectations. Always a pleasure doing business with you.

Best
Sharon
Love My New Zealand

Reviewed 27 August 2015

I enjoyed a very memorable evening being wined and dined at beautiful Piha beach with Love My New Zealand. We were picked up from home in a stunning landrover, enjoyed mulled wine on the drive out to Piha, a sunset walk on the beach followed by the most incredible degustation menu. This is such a unique experience - I can't recommend it highly enough!!

3  Thank diverz
LVMYNZ, Owner at Love My New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Thank you for singling out our being unique! We loved the evening as much as you and are delighted to hear your kind words. Our sincere thanks.