Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
End of frustrations

I got stuck in NZ with only my booties, after a long period away from the water with no windsurfing... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2020
260benoits
Taradise is no exaggeration

The accommodation was spectacular, right on the beachfront with amazing views over Oakura beach... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2020
cooperjill

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I came to New Zealand from Chile for a 2-month windsurf trip, and Water Nomads really helped me so much planning the journey and offering me high quality equipment! The were always available to answer my questions with kindness... even questions not direcrly related to windsurf, such as where to sleep or where to buy a car. Also, the prices for gear rental are very convenient and in extraordinary quality.

I REALLY recommend Water Nomads for a windsurfing trip in order to use great equipment and also to avoid the airport pains because of carrying your own stuff.

Date of experience: November 2018
Sightsee826106, Owner at Water Nomads, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Was great meeting you and being able to assist. Hope the wind gods are kind and you are having a good time here in New Zealand.