“Big place, plenty of spaces”
Review of The Patriot

The Patriot
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Devonport
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Good food, good vibe the kind of place it would be easy to make your local watering hole. Loads of different spaces to enjoy a drink and company.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Regular drinker here, always a good time. Great menu, I recommend the steak and Guinness pie. Friendly staff and welcoming environment

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Glad we chose The Patriot for our anniversary lunch today. Great ambiance by the fire, prompt service and a roast meal to die for. Plenty of seating and beverages to choose from. Top notch!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great roast pork tonight. It was very tasty and good value. The ambience is also good here. Good selection of beers as well. I would recomend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The ambience was what I had experienced in a UK trip. I like it. My wife had a seafood chowder, I , of course, had fish and chips. I don’t remember the beer, but they had 6 beers in draught. The one I chose was a light IPA. Delicious. Great afternoon meal.

Date of visit: June 2018