“Great pub”

Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Devonport
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Regular drinker here, always a good time. Great menu, I recommend the steak and Guinness pie. Friendly staff and welcoming environment

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Glad we chose The Patriot for our anniversary lunch today. Great ambiance by the fire, prompt service and a roast meal to die for. Plenty of seating and beverages to choose from. Top notch!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great roast pork tonight. It was very tasty and good value. The ambience is also good here. Good selection of beers as well. I would recomend.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The ambience was what I had experienced in a UK trip. I like it. My wife had a seafood chowder, I , of course, had fish and chips. I don’t remember the beer, but they had 6 beers in draught. The one I chose was a light IPA. Delicious. Great afternoon meal.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Pretty standard pub grub at average prices for Devonport. Lots of character as an English pub. The winter roasts are my favourite.