“Sunday roast”

Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Devonport
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great roast pork tonight. It was very tasty and good value. The ambience is also good here. Good selection of beers as well. I would recomend.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The ambience was what I had experienced in a UK trip. I like it. My wife had a seafood chowder, I , of course, had fish and chips. I don’t remember the beer, but they had 6 beers in draught. The one I chose was a light IPA. Delicious. Great afternoon meal.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Pretty standard pub grub at average prices for Devonport. Lots of character as an English pub. The winter roasts are my favourite.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

based in an old bank the main street, you can enjoy a local draft beer and watch the sunset above the houses.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We had lunch at The Patriot. Fish and chips were tasty, but portion was small for the money. Reasonable choice of beers and my craft IPA was very good.

Loads of seating inside and out. Many rooms to explore in the pub, which has a true English pub feeling.

Seems to be plenty going on there, though it was virtually empty the afternoon we were there.

Service was good. Toilets clean, as was the rest of the pub.

Excellent location in Devonport, close to the ferry and sea.

Recommended.