“Worst McDonald's in New Zealand”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #6 of 6 Quick Bites in Dannevirke
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Literally the dirtiest McDonald's we have been in throughout New Zealand.
Overflowing rubbish bins, feral bathrooms, no handwash soap, the tables were filthy so were the floors. Cafe floor had spilt chocolate milkshake over it.
It looks like the cleaner bolted a long time ago and never returned.
We had a 25 minute wait for our order.
I only rated it a 1 as there was nothing lower to choose from.

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank Michelle A

Reviewed 16 January 2017

nothing beats the whole family feed at maccas do good food service and cheap eats !! good meal too ay

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Was great happy smiley service and very fast only down fall was they gave us the wrong drinks or it would have been a five star service

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I have been to McDonalds in Dannevirke a number of times while passing through the town. I have not yet found the experience to be worthy of the good international reputation that McDonalds enjoys. I always hoped that the next experience would be better than the last. But alas ... yesterday was the worst ever. It took twenty minutes for my order to get to me. And from the complaints from the fifteen people waiting for their orders I guessed they were not happy either. When my order came the staff member mumbled what sounded like "Sorry 'bout the wait" but she didn't strike me as sorry nor did I seem to matter to her as she did not look at me and was fiddling with something behind the counter when she made her mumble. I walked over a dirty floor in search of a clean table but could not find one. So I chose the least dirty one. After finishing my meal, which seemed to be a little chewier than I thought was normal, I took my tray to the overflowing rubbish bin ... Overall a lousy and dirty restaurant, staff with no sense of customer service, and the most poorly managed McDonalds I have ever seen. As much as I love McDonalds I will not return to the Dannevirke restaurant. I'll try KFC next time I pass through.

Date of visit: December 2016
4  Thank George_B_Baxter
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

This would have to be the worst visit to McDonald I've ever experienced. My hotcakes were reheated and tasted terrible and my "barrister made vanilla latte" just tasted like yukky stronge black coffee. Disappointing!!!!

Date of visit: November 2016