Awesome cabin. Was a pleasure to stay at your cabin. Loved the bears! Would definitely book with you again!
I visited last weekend with my family. We were disappointed at the cabin.:
1. There were spiders and spider web all over the house in all three bedrooms, both bathrooms and living room too. There were big ants in the both bathrooms especially upstairs bathroom. We could not use the bathroom upstairs. We could not sleep in the upstairs bedrooms because my kids were scared of the bugs. My kids slept on the couches in the living room.
2. Three stoves in the kitchen did not work. We only used the one stove to cook.
3. There was small trash can filled with garbage when we got there.
4. Pots and fry pans were very old so we could not use for safety reason.
5. The back yard was full of grass so we could not go out and play. We were expecting a nice empty back yard so we could play outside, but there were no space to play. Plus because of the bugs, we could not play outside either.
6. TV was old. No Wifi either.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|People with pets|
Our party included two adults, two teenagers, two tweens and a toddler. Kind of like Noah's ark, except who needs more than one toddler?
The house was clean and comfortable. It is located in a quiet neighborhood. Close enough to make a quick trip to the grocery store, or to Lake Tahoe. The kids had an awesome time sledding and playing in the snow in the large, fenced in backyard. The grown ups were able to stay inside warm and cozy, and feeding everyone was a breeze because the kitchen was well equipped. We plan to visit again next year!
The leasing agent I experienced was amazing! A+ customer service. I loved the location of the property is was convenient and fairly close to Stateline. However, when I arrived to the cabin, a lot of repairs are needed in that cabin. There were only 4 of us and were were able to comfortably sleep. The waterbed in the master is deflated, there were tons of spiderwebs throughout the house on the ceiling like it hadn't been dusted (sorry I'm so not a spider person), and above the carport is just about in shackles. The backyard is absolutely beautiful, the deck is awesome. Overall it's an average cabin I think that this property has a lot of potential but definitely needs some work!
I loved this cabin everything was very clean, nice and spacious very well equipeed has everything you need definitely be back