“Awesome experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Winter exterior Summer Exterior
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Winter exterior
Summer Exterior
Parking and no steps to the door
Tramway / Heavenly Drive
Heavenly StageCoach Lodge
Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stherling...
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My family of 9 stayed in late August at this cabin. It was an awesome experience with a great view. The process to obtain book the cabin was fast and easy and the directions were very clear. Now, it is located about 15 minutes away from the city therefore I do recommend buying any food or drinks before arriving. The pool was at walking distance but it isn't just for the cabin, it's something like a public pool for those who live around. It wasn't a big deal for us as we had a personal jacuzzi and we enjoyed most of the time at the lake.
The rooms were spacious and when we arrived we were provided with everything needed in a kitchen, from plates and silverware to dish wash. The grill is electric, so there was no need for gas or wood; which was great!
Also, be aware that it does have 4 floors so you will be going up and down stairs. Which was no problem for as we didn't have any pets and/or kids.
I would definitely recommend this cabin if you are looking to get away from the city

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Brandon I
San Francisco, California
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This is the perfect cabin to stay at with a large group, only if you are willing to share rooms. Everything was very neat and organized and well decorated. I highly recommend this cabin and I personally will be coming back for future vacations.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
South Bay
Reviewed 11 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing