“Sweet”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
B2923SAmi...
“Nice cabin for the price”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Needs a little updating in the kitchen but for the price not a bad place was perfect for two families with kids.There was dog crap all over the back yard from the previous rental and was not picked up.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 May 2016
Property Owner has replaced appliances including a new dish-washer & refrigerator. added more pots/pans/utensils and replaced pool-sticks with new ones. This winter season did bring heavy snowfall to Tahoe so porch snow was not entirely removed. The Dog Poop has been cleaned up. We welcome critical feedback.
carrito20...
“Sweet”
Reviewed 4 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The house was nice and cozy, and the hot tub is a big plus, there was tons of space for my family and friends and lots of extra blankets! The game room was a awsome it helped pass time since we just happened to be staying there for what looks to be South Lake Tahoes first snowfall of the season. The downside was that the bedding seemed kinda old and and some of the beds were really uncomfortable, there was also no blender to make some homeade salsa,but overall its a great house at a great price

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us. Please know that we appreciate any and all feedback. It's nice to hear your kind words about this Beautiful Home. Please contact us next time you would like to come Stay In Tahoe.
martha_ma...
San Francisco, California
“Cabin Wonderland”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This was such a great house- so spacious and latterly has EVERYTHING you would ever need. I took a trip with my closest friends we BBQ- got to use the game room with awesome surround sound and Flat screen tvs! Hot tub did not go to waste. We had a minor issue with the wifi and they sent someone up to fix super quick! Check in and out was super awesome- especially for those that check- in late (like myself) they create a envelope with tons of info and flyers on what to do while your on your stay. And the office is open every single day!

Overall this was very first time renting in Tahoe- and it was AMAZING!

Travelling group: Friends
Bay Area
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
4 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us. Please know that we appreciate any and all feedback. It's nice to hear your kind words about this Beautiful Home. Please contact us next time you would like to Stay In Tahoe.
ginag0
Petaluma, California
“Cozy but needs new bedding and kitchen supplies”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We just returned from a 3 day stay and the good was that it was dog friendly with a great fenced yard, cozy cabin feel, clean white bath towels, plenty of room for kids and a great game room, close to town and ski resort. What was a great disappointment was the mattresses were cheap hard and uncomfortable in all the rooms! My son slept on the couch because the loft bed was so bad! The bedding (blankets & comforters) were filthy with the kind of stains I can't say online (the worst kind to find) on the downstairs bed comforter! I immediately called my husband to have him bring our own bedding from home and sleeping bags for our kids because I didn't want to call agency who wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway. I stripped the beds and used ALL our own but what a disappointment! The pillows were fairly new but had no pillow protectors on them so they already had drool ring marks on them and I didn't want to use them either. There is a lot of extra blankets/bedding in the closets but after seeing what was on the "clean" beds, I didn't have faith in the cleanliness of any of them and really they are so old and worn that the owners would really benefit in return customers, if they would spend some money and get all new and easily washable ones, or duvet covers that could be laundered after every stay. Since it was Thanksgiving, I had planned on cooking and the ovens were super small, old and the upper oven doesn't heat well. The only cookie sheet I could find didn't even fit in the oven. The utensils are far and few and if I had a large group of people there are not enough. The cabinets are dirty inside and under the sink is gross! Take the rubber liner out and replace it! Someone should get a bottle of Murphys oil soap and clean the inside and outside, then reline with shelf paper and throw away the old crappy stuff. I felt I needed to clean the items before using them and the wooden salad spoon/fork set was so gross, that we used a serving spoon instead. I think if someone took the moldy caulking out around the sink area and replaced it, it would be appreciated by your customers. Little things like that are really the touches that make someone feel welcome and comfortable but the overall cleanliness and owner care but this really felt like a "rental" that is minimally maintained. Also my daughters wanted to go in hot tub but when I saw that there was no chlorine tablets in the floating holder and none to be seen, I figured it wasn't maintained either and told them not to go in it. That was a shame. I would have rented it again if not for the beds and bedding because I really don't like to cook on vacation but not feeling clean is a big deal for me.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us. Please know that we appreciate any and all feedback. It's nice to hear your kind words about this Beautiful Home. The concerns have been addressed. Please contact us next time you would like to Stay In Tahoe.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing