See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2015

We stayed in the top floor unit. The place was clean and tidy, and included all the basics - cooking oil, salt, dish washing liquid, tissue paper etc.
It was a very comfortable stay as the unit had a roof fan, as well as air conditioning. At night it was peaceful and dark, no distracting lights or sounds.
Hosts are very kind and friendly - Jane even cooked us all a delicious breakfast!
Cannot wait to come visit again, thank you for a wonderful experience!
Jean, Robert and Billy

Room Tip: Top floor unit is definitely worth the slight extra cost.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

woke up to the tui churping a beatiful tune, breakfast was served a lovely hot breakfast great for couples or families great price! if your usually in the city then this is the place for you as it is totally different to the usual hotel, motel, apartment has a backyard if your a smoker right outside yr room but it has a beatiful garden the kids are able to feed the pet eels just a two minute walk to the beach.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

If yr wanting someting flash, the garden unit wont be for you, but for us it was great. Awesome hosts, great breakfast. Loved it that we cld take our dog with us.. will we go back.. definately :) Parau Pub for dinner, go there, great meals at a great price.. yum

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A great location with very congenial hosts. Jane and Ian have a lot of information to make your stay in the area enjoyable. A great garden. Make sure you try the good food at the nearby Parua Bay pub.

Room Tip: Upper floor has all the facilities and room that you could need.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K C
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I needed somewhere I could space out (usually I go to a motel) but my usual accommodation was booked out. I need peace and quiet after work so I can write reports... and this accommodation is indeed very private. I had everything I wanted: TV, wifi, a full cupboard of dishes and utensils. Undercover parking. Easy access for bags etc. A lovely back garden which the dogs and I enjoyed. Very peaceful! And fresh fruit: feijoas, guavas, yum! Some lovely walks in the area and a great dog playground up the road at Pohe Island. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business