“Great local dishes”

Ristorante Rododendro
Reserve with
Ristorante Rododendro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Pellizzano
Price range: US$7 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Always looking for typical local food I found this restaurant to have an excellent menu of local fare. I chose the stufato con cervo, local deer which are prolific in the surrounding mountains. Good local wine on the menu and very helpful enthusiastic staff.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Pizzas were as to be expected in Italy. Good! Extensive choise. The real surprise is the interior which is not as usual in Italy, with painted rock stars on the walls. All pizzas had names of rockstars as well.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Delicious papperadellla with porcini and also with venison. Well prepared. Good service. Comfortable local restaurant.

Margherita D, Direttore at Ristorante Rododendro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thanks
you are welcome

Reviewed 2 April 2016

I went with my wife after a long day on the slopes. We did not make a reservation because we decide the place at the very last minute.
I ordered green salad and beef, my wife had home made pasta with mushroom. I loved the food, especially the meat juicy and cooked just right. We have been told was coming from a local place. Over all it was a great experience. I give one star less because the coffee was disappointing and I noticed just a little lack of organization. The owner was was available and she even made my coffee again ;) we will come back if we stop by again.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Definitely best pizza in town !! This is a family restaurant with good atmosphere. Not big, therefore sometimes it is difficult to find a place to sit, especially during lunch time. One of the place which you must visit during a stay in Pellizzano.