“UNFORGETABLE JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!”
MARCOPOLO BOAT
MARCOPOLO BOAT
TOILET
CABIN
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

FARYSdarm...
Bali, Indonesia
“UNFORGETABLE JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We decided to choose a very good boat for the end of our round trip in Komodo Island (Komodo, Rinca, Flying fox, Pink Beach, Angel island, manta point, Gili Laba) and we have no regret with that choice.
The charming the islands allowed us viewing, the concierge were as good as expected and very customer oriented, as well as the excellent transfer service from and to airport.
The first day we sail to Angel island, Pink Beach and Kalong (flying fox) and it was worth the visit. Beautiful white and pink sandy beach, Coral and many fishes and also panorama of the islands, all facilities as expected.
At walking distance, atmosphere with nature live of wild animals in Komodo island and Rinca island.what else can you expect from Komodo Island? Experienced it with them. I realy recommend this company service to all traveler

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 May 2015
Dear Traveler,,

Thank you for choosing to stay and Journey Komodo island with us and I am glad to hear that your traveling with us was a memorable one!Your wonderful trip experiences with us is our wishes, we truly appreciate your trust in us.
I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best Regards
Ignasius
WhatsApp +6285237448000
nosahari...
“Fabulous...”
Reviewed 5 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Everyone was pleasant, the boat very good, great foods, good crew. It makes my traveling explore the islands during 2 days be an unforgettable one. I really couldn't ask for more. From what I understand. daily flights to LBJ from DPS are a fairly new thing and the town is racing to accommodate the recent influx of travelers. I would imagine that this nice boat with a fabulous view along the traveling way and spot. I'm glad I went to stay here while exploring beautiful of the islands.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 May 2015
Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and traveling with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your traveling pleasant.
I hope your next trip with us will be more special.
Please call us if there is anything we can help you with on your next holiday.

Best regards
Ignasius
Mobile +6285237448000
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing