“The best ginger crunch slice ever”
Review of Rosebowl

Rosebowl
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Feilding
Reviewed 9 May 2024

My husband and I came looking for a ginger crunch slice each.
We ended up buying just 1 as the slice was huge, to have bought 2 would have been greedy due to the size of the slice.
It's the best ginger crunch slice we have ever tasted. Believe me my husband has high standards for them. They are his favourite slice.
Full of diced preserved ginger, a nice ginger balance, not overly so. It was generously iced, cut in half, still a generous amount. Yum.
The bakery was impressive, we will definitely be back to try more of it's baked goodies.
Well done Rosebowl Bakery Feilding

Date of visit: May 2024

Reviewed 1 March 2024

Great food. But the service was appalling. Over 20min wait for our drinks. Our food was eaten before it went cold by the time they had arrived. And they came with a free cough over our table from the lady delivering them. Watching the young girl making the drinks she was more interested in talking with other staff. Trades people at the table beside us nearly walked out without their drinks as they didn't have the time to wait.

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 21 May 2023

YUCK, YUCK, AND YUCK!!!!!
I will NEVER enter this building again.
I got a wrap out of the cabinet. It looked 'fresh', I say "fresh" because last time I had one of their wraps, the tortilla was dry and old and absolutly uneatable. The only reason we went back here for lunch was because my son insisted. My son ordered the fries, I got another wrap, it looked "fresh". We found a table, table was unclean, there were no other free tables. The young guy that brought us the food looked like he needed a bath, greasy hair which he kept flicking with his hands, just very off putting. I went to eat my wrap. Although the tortilla itself tasted fresh the inside filling was slushy and looked like it had gone through a blender. I only managed one bite. My sons fries looked like they had been cooked in oil that was a year old, tasted not good at all. Overall, a very bad experience. Staff were friendly, yet no quality in the food, and the standard of cleanliness in my opinion was zero. I was on the toilet most of that night, enough said. If I could put zero stars I would. 🤮

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

This is STILL a great place to go to. We try to come here when we're passing through the town and it never fails to deliver on quality, quantity, ambience and staffing.
This time round, we had a big breakfast and it certainly was big. Well-preented and very tasty indeed, it filled us for the next few hours on the road, along with the wonderful coffee and chai.
Yes, still worthy of a 5.

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank GrayMcGowan
Reviewed 18 September 2020

We often have lunch in this establishment using our "gold card" for a discount. It is noticeable that most patrons appear to qualify for such cards.
Where else can one have lunch for less than $10 per head ?

Date of visit: September 2020