“Slow drink service”
Review of Rosebowl

Rosebowl
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Feilding
Reviewed 1 March 2024

Great food. But the service was appalling. Over 20min wait for our drinks. Our food was eaten before it went cold by the time they had arrived. And they came with a free cough over our table from the lady delivering them. Watching the young girl making the drinks she was more interested in talking with other staff. Trades people at the table beside us nearly walked out without their drinks as they didn't have the time to wait.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 21 May 2023

YUCK, YUCK, AND YUCK!!!!!
I will NEVER enter this building again.
I got a wrap out of the cabinet. It looked 'fresh', I say "fresh" because last time I had one of their wraps, the tortilla was dry and old and absolutly uneatable. The only reason we went back here for lunch was because my son insisted. My son ordered the fries, I got another wrap, it looked "fresh". We found a table, table was unclean, there were no other free tables. The young guy that brought us the food looked like he needed a bath, greasy hair which he kept flicking with his hands, just very off putting. I went to eat my wrap. Although the tortilla itself tasted fresh the inside filling was slushy and looked like it had gone through a blender. I only managed one bite. My sons fries looked like they had been cooked in oil that was a year old, tasted not good at all. Overall, a very bad experience. Staff were friendly, yet no quality in the food, and the standard of cleanliness in my opinion was zero. I was on the toilet most of that night, enough said. If I could put zero stars I would. 🤮

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

This is STILL a great place to go to. We try to come here when we're passing through the town and it never fails to deliver on quality, quantity, ambience and staffing.
This time round, we had a big breakfast and it certainly was big. Well-preented and very tasty indeed, it filled us for the next few hours on the road, along with the wonderful coffee and chai.
Yes, still worthy of a 5.

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank GrayMcGowan
Reviewed 18 September 2020

We often have lunch in this establishment using our "gold card" for a discount. It is noticeable that most patrons appear to qualify for such cards.
Where else can one have lunch for less than $10 per head ?

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

I grew up loving Saturday treats at Rosebowl as a kid. Even though I’m grown now and have moved away it’s still always the first place I visit when I come home to see the family. Their pies, donuts and custard squares are so homely and yum. They make everything in shop nothing frozen or reheated. Customer service is always great and the new store is really nice and modern. Love this place, love the food and love the memories

Date of visit: August 2020